Windows 10: Windows 10 Webcam HELP

Discus and support Windows 10 Webcam HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I need help. I need to set up or get help to set up my Webcam in my Windows 10 on my Lenova Laptop. I am uncertain if its set up or what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SydneeSernoe, May 31, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Webcam HELP

Hello,

I need help. I need to set up or get help to set up my Webcam in my Windows 10 on my Lenova Laptop. I am uncertain if its set up or what I need to do to set it up. If anyone has any ideas, I would be most appreciative.

Thanking in advance....

SS

:)

SydneeSernoe, May 31, 2020
  2. robpester Win User

Webcam help please

I have a DELL 'inspiron 24 5475' which has a built in webcam. I am operating windows 10, I am also operating Norton 360.

My webcam is not working, and not even listed on the device manager. any suggestions please?

robpester, May 31, 2020
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, May 31, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Windows 10 Webcam HELP

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Webcam HELP

1. Windows 10 Webcam HELP - Similar Threads - Webcam HELP

2. PLEASE HELP! Windows 11 Integrated Webcam Will Not Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP! Windows 11 Integrated Webcam Will Not Work: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 7320 that is currently operating on Windows 11 Enterprise Version 22H2. I have not been able to access the webcam for a while and none of the recommended solutions have been helpful. In the camera app I have gotten the error codes 0xA00F4244...
  3. PLEASE HELP! Windows 11 Integrated Webcam Will Not Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PLEASE HELP! Windows 11 Integrated Webcam Will Not Work: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 7320 that is currently operating on Windows 11 Enterprise Version 22H2. I have not been able to access the webcam for a while and none of the recommended solutions have been helpful. In the camera app I have gotten the error codes 0xA00F4244...
  4. The webcam turns off by itself when used in applications. Please help solve the problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The webcam turns off by itself when used in applications. Please help solve the problem!: Good afternoon, I ran into a problem: the camera turns off when used in various applications: OBS, in the browser, in the built-in application from Windows "Camera". USB Webcam: Canyon cns cwc5The essence of the defect, steps to reproduce:When you start the computer, the...
  5. The webcam turns off by itself when used in applications. Please help solve the problem!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The webcam turns off by itself when used in applications. Please help solve the problem!: Good afternoon, I ran into a problem: the camera turns off when used in various applications: OBS, in the browser, in the built-in application from Windows "Camera". USB Webcam: Canyon cns cwc5The essence of the defect, steps to reproduce:When you start the computer, the...
  6. Need help on troubleshoot my Logitech Webcam Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help on troubleshoot my Logitech Webcam Windows 10: Hie Guys, First of all thanks for reading my post.. and pardon my bad English.. The main issue is I just cant make my Logitech webcam to work. Already tried various method but still nothing works and now I'm totally dead clueless. Things I've done : Privacy both camera...
  7. [help] Problems with integrated webcam of laptop, need to roll back the driver as a non-admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] Problems with integrated webcam of laptop, need to roll back the driver as a non-admin: In my country schools have started being online-only since December. Teachers require that students enable their webcams when video calling (which I'm not a fan of, but ok), but my webcam is all glitchy. It shows maybe a second or two before 'disconnecting' and then...
  8. Computer BSOD Crashing when downloading steam games and plugging in webcam, Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD Crashing when downloading steam games and plugging in webcam, Help!: Hello! I having been having challenges with my computer randomly BSOD on me, typically in games, downloading steam games/other install programs and plugging in my webcam. Once it crashed with the Logitech c920 webcam on and now itll crash every time if I plug in the webcam....
  9. webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    webcam doesnt work PLEASE HELP: So i bought a webcam for my pc a few months ago and mostly it works fine but sometimes it just stops working at all like it gets recognized as a camera i can select it but it just shows nothing it shows black i literally got a test in 2 hours and i need a camera for it...
  10. Windows 10 Webcam Flipped. Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Webcam Flipped. Help!: Hello, I have a Windows 10 computer with a USB webcam attached to it. We use this for our GoToMeetings. A few months ago or so, the image that we can see on our side has flipped where we appear to be on opposite sides of the room and the writing on our notes are mirrored. I...