Windows 10: Windows 10 website development work problem: URL-appended variables appear to be being...

Discus and support Windows 10 website development work problem: URL-appended variables appear to be being... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using WAMP on Windows 10 to develop a database driven website. WAMP always starts up 'green' for go and inter-operability status across PHP,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sunnanadi, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Sunnanadi Win User

Windows 10 website development work problem: URL-appended variables appear to be being...

I am using WAMP on Windows 10 to develop a database driven website. WAMP always starts up 'green' for go and inter-operability status across PHP, Apache & MySQL check out ok. Even when not connected to the Internet and monitoring progress via Localhost, it seems that variables for propagation to the next page are being stripped from the target URL. This seems to be a security issue, but I am just using the standard Windows 10 setup. Any clues would be most welcome.

:)

Sunnanadi, Feb 8, 2019
  2. MCK
    mck Win User

System environment variable won't stick

Running Win10 Home on an Acer Spin 3, 64bit, i7cpu. I try to add a path to the system environment variables by:

1. Control Panel > System > Advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Environment variables

2. The "Environment Variables" window opens.
    3. In the "System Variables" pane I select "Path" and click the EDIT button.
    4. A list of the current system paths is displayed.
    5. I click the NEW button, browse to the path I want to add which is "C:\Python36-32" and click OK. The path "C:\Python36-32" is added to the list of current system paths.
    6. I click OK and am returned to the "Environment Variables" window.
    7. I click the "X" at the top right to close the "Environment Variables" window.

Now if I click the "Environment Variables" button again (end of step-1) and repeat steps 2-4, the new path I added in step-5 is gone. IOW, adding a new path won't stick.

What am I doing wrong?

3. SNM
    SNM Win User
    Need system for Android App Development and Other Java Development and DB work

Hello team,

I am looking for a lower to mid range PC which will be used in Development such as Android App development, java, DB and other related task, NO GAMING at all suggest some proper PC.

My Budget is INR 25,000, I have tried multiple build maker website but using core i3 6th ot 7th gen prices are going above 30,000. I dont have much knowledge about AMD, please suggest a build in the price I have given.

A ref: System Builder - Core i3-7100 3.9 GHz Dual-Core - PCPartPicker India

4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 website development work problem: URL-appended variables appear to be being...

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 website development work problem: URL-appended variables appear to be being... - Similar Threads - website development problem

2. Why is there a website URL appearing on the task bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a website URL appearing on the task bar?: Occasionally, this issue appears, and while typing, if it shows, it de-selects the current window and interrupts my typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-website-url-appearing-on-the-task/558691aa-c0ed-4c39-bd43-caddbc0db634
  3. Why is there a website URL appearing on the task bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there a website URL appearing on the task bar?: Occasionally, this issue appears, and while typing, if it shows, it de-selects the current window and interrupts my typing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-website-url-appearing-on-the-task/558691aa-c0ed-4c39-bd43-caddbc0db634
  4. Environment Variables Are Not Being Recognized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Environment Variables Are Not Being Recognized.: I am not sure when this issue started exactly but I first experienced it when trying to get arduino-cli working. I added the executable to my Environment Variables as usual and yet after about an hour of fiddling I was stuck with this error ```error The term <command-name> is...
  5. Environment Variables Are Not Being Recognized.

Environment Variables Are Not Being Recognized.: I am not sure when this issue started exactly but I first experienced it when trying to get arduino-cli working. I added the executable to my Environment Variables as usual and yet after about an hour of fiddling I was stuck with this error ```error The term <command-name> is...
  6. Website url issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Website url issue: Some website has url like this01 But my website shows http instead of showing httpsi have set up a ssl using cloudflare so when i visit to my site it shows padlock but in the google search engine it shows http 02 Next i want to know that is there a way to add www. extension...
  7. .url problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .url problem: when i try to open a game like CS:GO i cant open it directly i have to open steam first and if i open other game it sends me to the CS:GO page not that game's page . If i didn't formulate the sentence correctly please ask me so i can describe it beater...
  8. PERMISSIONS Issue - Developing Websites on Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    PERMISSIONS Issue - Developing Websites on Windows: Hi, it's a bit of an odd forum to post this on but as it seems to be a Windows - permissions issue - I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm having issues with developing websites locally....something must have changed permissions in the back end because now whenever I try to...
  9. WSL & website development

WSL & website development: For years I've used the Windows environment to develop websites that eventually end up in a Linux environment. As an experiment I've installed Ubuntu 18 in WSL, along with an Apache server, MySQL & PHP. Then cloned one of my github repos in my home folder (to allow IDE...
  10. Problem with URL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with URL: I'm getting an error when I try to follow a URL. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/problem-with-url/b1d1063f-02e4-4ba3-9749-d24be0cc3a97