Windows 10: Windows 10 weird bug

Discus and support Windows 10 weird bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have come across a strange bug where the windows apps are glitching, its **** if the directional keys are being pressed extremely fast and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidStaltmanis, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10 weird bug

I have come across a strange bug where the windows apps are glitching, its **** if the directional keys are being pressed extremely fast and repeatedly, sometimes its the bad i cant press anything, for example when i try switching from my heads phones to TV sound output it simply wont let me. I have recorded a video of this on my phone but i don't think i can add one here. My suspicions are a virus but windows defender hasn't notified me of anything. Or its a problem with my Xbox controller, i'm not sure if its purely coincidental but i have noticed the bug whilst or after connecting my controller via wire to play gta. A simple restart seems to temporarily fix the problem but its starting to get annyoing.

:)

DavidStaltmanis, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Windows 10 weird bug

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 weird bug

1. Windows 10 weird bug - Similar Threads - weird bug

2. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  3. A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A WEIRD BUG PLEASE FIX ASAP: I don't know if you guys gonna listen, but I have been a Windows machine but the weird bugs make me leave let me enlighten you with a trash weird bug that happens when you open "Adobe Illustrator" and your mouse cursor disappears first I thought it must be my mouse problem...
  4. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  5. Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs

Black Font Color in File Explorer and other places and other weird visual bugs: Hey, few weeks ago this all started happening so right now restoring point or figuring out what caused it gonna be problematic.Right now I realized that when I'm taking screenshot everything looks normal, so every attached photo is made using phone. also this I couldn't...
  6. Weird bug check/crashes

Weird bug check/crashes: I got hit by a few BSOD and this was what event log told me, please helpThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xfffff8068bde7836, 0x8900000192744121, 0xffffa78a8aa0ebc0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  7. Weird bug check/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird bug check/crashes: I got hit by a few BSOD and this was what event log told me, please helpThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xfffff8068bde7836, 0x8900000192744121, 0xffffa78a8aa0ebc0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  8. Weird bug check/crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically: So this started happening after i updates my amd drivers to the latest version 24.1.1. Lets say for example im watching youtuber and i go fullscreen instead of having one tab of youtube as normal it creates two windpws of the same thing, sometimes it even creates 4 there is...
  10. Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically

Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically: So this started happening after i updates my amd drivers to the latest version 24.1.1. Lets say for example im watching youtuber and i go fullscreen instead of having one tab of youtube as normal it creates two windpws of the same thing, sometimes it even creates 4 there is...