Windows 10: Windows 10 weird failure and question

Discus and support Windows 10 weird failure and question in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my windows 10 64bit started to act weirdly. For example, demanding games like R6S shows problems loading the game sometimes. When using chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by furiousTaher, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Windows 10 weird failure and question

Recently my windows 10 64bit started to act weirdly. For example, demanding games like R6S shows problems loading the game sometimes. When using chrome with lots of tabs browser works okay but you cannot open new tabs or can not even use windows taskbar or task manager. That's why I suspect this is a windows problem not a problem with my gpu driver or memory. I had to restart my pc quite a few time but it only showed BSOD one time, and even then windows 10 BSOD didnt show me any BSOD code. Seems like I can not create too many minidumps so I am uploading 1 minidump and nfo files on onedrive. Do I need to make these files public on onedrive or microsoft employees can access them with private mode?

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=B24F6771BDC3A9A5%21967&cid=B24F6771BDC3A9A5

Also, is there any way to repair windows 10 from online ISO? Because it seems like I need to burn a disk before I can repair my windows. I already did generic repairs like laptopmag website told me, like startup repair or SFC tool. They didnt help and I did not save disk slot for system restore. It is probably not virus as I scanned with avast and malwarebytes

:)

furiousTaher, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 weird failure and question

Delta6326, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 weird failure and question

1. Windows 10 weird failure and question - Similar Threads - weird failure question

2. System failure, some questions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System failure, some questions: Hi all,I am in the middle of a dogfight with a manufacturer for a failure of a new pc: in brief, after 3 months a new pc failed and I was not able to boot. Actually I was able to do many things like look at BIOS, use a recovery tool to remove the last updates, even to install...
  3. System failure, some questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System failure, some questions: Hi all,I am in the middle of a dogfight with a manufacturer for a failure of a new pc: in brief, after 3 months a new pc failed and I was not able to boot. Actually I was able to do many things like look at BIOS, use a recovery tool to remove the last updates, even to install...
  4. System failure, some questions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird upgrade question: Windows 10 to 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird upgrade question: Windows 10 to 11.: I currently have a PC running Windows 10 with 4 drives. SSD boot is the key. I do NOT have my original windows installation media and am looking to upgrade to 11. My current machine is "not" compatible with 11 and so I want to upgrade my motherboard and ram so it "is"...
  6. Weird upgrade question: Windows 10 to 11.

Weird upgrade question: Windows 10 to 11.: I currently have a PC running Windows 10 with 4 drives. SSD boot is the key. I do NOT have my original windows installation media and am looking to upgrade to 11. My current machine is "not" compatible with 11 and so I want to upgrade my motherboard and ram so it "is"...
  7. Weird upgrade question: Windows 10 to 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Weird question about folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird question about folders: Ok, so this is going to sound weird but I have tried and did not find info on the internet. I am wondering if it is possible through some extension or whatever to change folder view. Instead of showing all folder content neatly organized I would like to be able to place every...
  9. Some Weird PC Boot Failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some Weird PC Boot Failure.: So Recently My Computer Has Been Having Issues Booting Up. But only in certain circumstances; That being if it's been powered off for more than an hour or so. Basically, it will start turning on, and after around 15 seconds it will restart mid-boot No restarting text though....
  10. Weird Question in regards to Windows Server 2019

Weird Question in regards to Windows Server 2019: As odd as this may sound, I use Server 2019 for my personal home rig. I game, work, manage etc. You name it. I love 2019 Server, but I wish to have the ability to install certain apps such as Microsoft Photos and game bar/Xbox Services. I know this outside of general Windows...