Windows 10: Windows 10 "Weird look"

Discus and support Windows 10 "Weird look" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, i just got a new PC and Windows 10 PRO was pre-installed and all that. So it does look kinda weird to me. I had windows 10 before but I dont... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NerOuwu, Dec 27, 2019.

1. NerOuwu Win User

Windows 10 "Weird look"

Hey,

i just got a new PC and Windows 10 PRO was pre-installed and all that. So it does look kinda weird to me. I had windows 10 before but I dont know about this one. I did all Updates and all that to look if its just the look of an old Update. After all that it sill looks like a very Old Version of some windows 10 compareable to windows 8.

And in addition it doesnt has Cortanta aswell. I post a Picture of what i mean. Overall its just a small thing but it still seems fishy to look at this "old" look.

:)

NerOuwu, Dec 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 "Weird look"

Delta6326, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 "Weird look"

1. Windows 10 "Weird look" - Similar Threads - Weird

2. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  3. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  4. Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services: I have an asus G17 2023I downloaded Asus's keyboard update and this issue started like 1-2weeks after that so i dont think that caused the issue.I setup a pin for my laptop and when i open my laptopnormal opening, i did not opened the setting that makes computer fully closes...
  5. Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services

Weirdly keyboard isnt fully working for microsoft services: I have an asus G17 2023I downloaded Asus's keyboard update and this issue started like 1-2weeks after that so i dont think that caused the issue.I setup a pin for my laptop and when i open my laptopnormal opening, i did not opened the setting that makes computer fully closes...
  6. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  7. Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11

Taskbar Weird Behavior in Windows 11: There are currently two issues that I am facing:1 - When Taskbar auto-hide is ON, the Taskbar simply does not popup in front of every currently opened app when cursor touches the bottom of the screen. It only does so if I manually press the Windows button on my keyboard. I...
  8. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  9. Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...

Weird issue about slow shutdown speed. The longer the time that the system has been on, the...: Hi, so recently a weird issue raised up. So if I start my pc and then quickly shut it down really soon, it will take forever for it to shut down. Somehow the longer the time I have the system running, the quicker it shutdown/restart. like if the pc has been turned on for few...
  10. Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play

Weird CPU spike the "system" spikes up and my performance dips in any game I play: Hello, I have some weird CPU bug where my CPU will spike randomly and cause my fps and audio to cut out for a couple of seconds. Usually when this happens, I'll see in the task manager that the "system" spikes up when this happens. It could be in any game I play Roblox,...