Windows 10: Windows 10 Weird user when first logging in!

Discus and support Windows 10 Weird user when first logging in! in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I'm facing this weird problem that I searched EVERYWHERE for a solution for but I couldn't find any and it's annoying me. it happens ONLY... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JiMAX7, Jul 6, 2020.

1. JiMAX7 Win User

Windows 10 Weird user when first logging in!

Hello,

I'm facing this weird problem that I searched EVERYWHERE for a solution for but I couldn't find any and it's annoying me.

it happens ONLY when you first boot the computer and when the users pop up in the login screen I only have 2 users on my computer.

when the user profiles pop up so you can choose one, this "weird user" pops up directly asking for User Name and Password or username and pin, although you can choose from the left corner one of the two users and login without any problems, but every single time I boot up the computer it opens into this weird user asking for username and password.

the funny thing is after logging to either one of the other two accounts if you lock or try to switch you will not find this weird user! So it only shows when you first boot the computer, Not even when it goes to sleep you have to shut the computer down and open it up again for it to show

it's not on the user's list, it's not the admin user nor the guest account, it's not a family member, it's nowhere, my computer is complete viruses free, and my windows is up to date.

I hope someone can help me, thanks very much.

:)

JiMAX7, Jul 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 - When user first logs on, logon script doesn't run

Hello

We have some new Windows 10 PCs in a primary school. When a domain user logs on to one of these machines for the first time, the logon script fails to run nor any group policy settings are not downloaded. This means the user has to log off, then back on
    again for the settings (such as proxy) to be applied.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could work around this?

Thanks

MattLivesey, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Weird user when first logging in!

When a user logs in, other users are also logged in

Hi Stefan,

There can be many possible reasons why you're experiencing this issue. It can be due to system file corruption that is why your computer gets confused with the user profiles. To narrow down the possible causes and for us to provide the troubleshooting steps
    needed, we would like to gather more information:

• What is the edition and version of your Windows 10? You can check this by following these steps: Press
      Windows key + I, Click System, and then
      About.
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the warning message?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • When logged in, can you see the settings or personalization made by other users?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Weird user when first logging in!

1. Windows 10 Weird user when first logging in! - Similar Threads - Weird user logging

2. A single user has to set up the monitors the first time they log in. But if another user...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A single user has to set up the monitors the first time they log in. But if another user...: Seeking thoughts and advice for a single user has to set up the monitors the first time they log in. But if another user logs into the workstation the single user has to set the monitors back up again. Deleting that users profile seems to help initially but the issue...
  3. A single user has to set up the monitors the first time they log in. But if another user...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A single user has to set up the monitors the first time they log in. But if another user...: Seeking thoughts and advice for a single user has to set up the monitors the first time they log in. But if another user logs into the workstation the single user has to set the monitors back up again. Deleting that users profile seems to help initially but the issue...
  4. other users logged in, when there are no other users

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    other users logged in, when there are no other users: Computer is being very slow. So i was removing an unused program via the control panel and it told me that there were other users logged in. This is a personal device and there are no other users. I checked the C:/Users folder and there are several there: Allison...
  5. Troubleshooting on PC when first logging in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Troubleshooting on PC when first logging in: When I have logged into my PC, multiple small images appear to open and cascade down the desktop screen as if a programme is trying to open. How can I switch this off. Thank you...
  6. Oculus will require first time users to log in with Facebook account

in Windows 10 News
    Oculus will require first time users to log in with Facebook account: Today, we’re announcing some important updates to how people log into Oculus devices, while still keeping their VR profile. Starting in October 2020: Everyone using an Oculus device for the first time will need to log in with a Facebook account. If...
  7. Weird lag when launching software for first time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird lag when launching software for first time: Hi, please help me figure this out. First time I launch some apps, I have to wait 10-20 sec before the software starts fully working. The weird thing is that the UI appears immediately usually. Here is video of MPC player doing that, notice, that once it starts working, it...
  8. Duplicate users when logging in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Duplicate users when logging in windows 10: After latest windows 10 update there appears to be duplicate users when im booting up my PC. I can not find that account anywhere so I can remove it. I would like to auto-login to my main account without password every time i boot up my PC [IMG] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 first user setup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 first user setup.: I just received a new Dell desktop with Window 10 Pro. As the first user and going through the initial setup I can't get past the birth date entry to continue the setup. The setup will not accept any birth date I enter and as a result I cannot continue. Don't know what to...
  10. Weird windows behaviour, like if it logged into a new user by itself !!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird windows behaviour, like if it logged into a new user by itself !!: The weirdest thing happened today, I turned my Asus off, disconnected everything and took it to a friends house, when I turned it on it went straight into windows without requesting a password and as it finished loading I noticed everything was different, it was as if it had...