Windows 10: Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

Discus and support Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes.. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I did not have this issue before I did not know what happened suddenly the welcome screen started to take atleast 3-5 min. The boot up is very quick... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HassanIbrar, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:22 PM.

1. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

I did not have this issue before I did not know what happened suddenly the welcome screen started to take atleast 3-5 min. The boot up is very quick and when it comes to welcome screen it takes too long. I disabled all the start up programs too.. Please help me fix this issue its getting annoying

:)

2. Windows 10 unlock takes too long 3 minutes

Starting yesterday, my laptop has been taking a long time to unlock. When I enter my password hit enter, it takes about 3 minutes (I timed it) to bring up the screen.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in / PC

3. Windows 10 taking too long to boot

Hi, I've just installed Windows 10 update, and everything is good, but it takes too long to boot...

And I'm talking 5-10 minutes...first it shows Windows logo, and loading, that lasts for about 10 seconds, and then the black screen appears and stays like that for 5 minutes. Then when I log into my account, it takes 3-5 minutes to load up...

Any way to speed things up?

AhmadFitriansyah, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:23 PM
  4. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

Windows 10 taking too long to boot

Hi, I've just installed Windows 10 update, and everything is good, but it takes too long to boot...

And I'm talking 5-10 minutes...first it shows Windows logo, and loading, that lasts for about 10 seconds, and then the black screen appears and stays like that for 5 minutes. Then when I log into my account, it takes 3-5 minutes to load up...

Any way to speed things up?

Thema:

Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

1. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes.. - Similar Threads - welcome screen taking

2. sign in screen taking too long to open

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in screen taking too long to open: HELLO SIR my sign in screen taking too long to appear for password page after latest windows 10 update. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-screen-taking-too-long-to-open/efb1bfc4-88ce-4640-8d13-426ad5186578
  3. Update taking too long

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update taking too long: I just got a new Lenovo 330, had problems with CPU usage so I searched it up and it said that it needed updates. So I started updating, about 8 updates downloaded so I restarted it nothing out of the usual but then it had another 6 updates on the wait, specially one that took...
  4. my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes: my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes before that it just took 10 to 15 seconds . This problem start from when java wizard automatically uninstall previous version ant it was taken 1 hour still it not install ,so i directly turn off my laptop from...
  5. Startup is taking too long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup is taking too long: Recently I turned my Toshiba Satellite laptop off incorrectly by pressing the power button for a hard shutdown. Once I turned it back on, it went straight into scan and repair mode for the C drive. That process took over 6 hours to complete. Once I got to the sign in screen,...
  6. Screen shot takes too long to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen shot takes too long to open: I had contacted your support through chat,and the agent Wasim,was trying to figure out the problems,when he put my laptop on re-start mode,and we lost each other mid way.Neither was any attempt made from him to either call or email me.Now, this is a new laptop,and am very...
  7. Update is taking too long

Update is taking too long: My windows is updating . But its been like 2 hrs it has stopped in 15% . The white dots are still spinning but not increasing the update. Should i wait longer or try to restart.??...
  8. Update is taking too long

Update is taking too long: its been almost 2 hrs . The white dots are atill soinning but the update is bot going further then 15% should i wait more ir try to restart .?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/update-is-taking-too-long/38928599-34e9-4134-bad5-452df72bcf54
  9. Windows 10 takes too long to boot.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 takes too long to boot.: I know this is a holiday weekend, but I'm set to start a new job working from home. Just as I'm about to go live I'm suddenly noticing that Windows 10 is taking 5 minutes or from turning it on to when I can actually use it. I've already done the basics by looking for malware,...
  10. Windows 10 taking too long to boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 taking too long to boot: I know there are several threads by this name, but my problem, as far as I know, is quite peculiar and I haven't seen anything similar to this in any thread. Yesterday I did a clean install (actually I wiped the whole hard drive and converted it to MBR since it was in GPT and...