Windows 10: Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

Discus and support Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes.. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I did not have this issue before I did not know what happened suddenly the welcome screen started to take atleast 3-5 min. The boot up is very quick... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HassanIbrar, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

I did not have this issue before I did not know what happened suddenly the welcome screen started to take atleast 3-5 min. The boot up is very quick and when it comes to welcome screen it takes too long. I disabled all the start up programs too.. Please help me fix this issue its getting annoying

:)

HassanIbrar, Mar 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 unlock takes too long 3 minutes

Starting yesterday, my laptop has been taking a long time to unlock. When I enter my password hit enter, it takes about 3 minutes (I timed it) to bring up the screen.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in / PC

M Kenyon II, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 taking too long to boot

Hi, I've just installed Windows 10 update, and everything is good, but it takes too long to boot...

And I'm talking 5-10 minutes...first it shows Windows logo, and loading, that lasts for about 10 seconds, and then the black screen appears and stays like that for 5 minutes. Then when I log into my account, it takes 3-5 minutes to load up...

Any way to speed things up?

AhmadFitriansyah, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

Windows 10 taking too long to boot

Hi, I've just installed Windows 10 update, and everything is good, but it takes too long to boot...

And I'm talking 5-10 minutes...first it shows Windows logo, and loading, that lasts for about 10 seconds, and then the black screen appears and stays like that for 5 minutes. Then when I log into my account, it takes 3-5 minutes to load up...

Any way to speed things up?

MarkoDelta, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

1. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes.. - Similar Threads - welcome screen taking

2. Windows 10 taking too long on restarting screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 taking too long on restarting screen.: My Windows 10 now I updated to 11. Takes too long on restarting screen. This happened a month ago. Last week i Updated to windows 11 thinking it will replace OS and the restarting problem was in Windows 10. But still the problem is same. NOTE: this is not related to windows...
  3. Windows 10 unlock takes too long 3 minutes

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 unlock takes too long 3 minutes: After locking the desktop and unlocking it, it asks for the password. After entering the password, windows takes a long time before showing my desktop. This happens only at the locl/unlock of screen, and NOT at the time of logon. I have AD credentials. Some time the lag is so...
  4. welcome screen taking 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    welcome screen taking 15 minutes: when i startup my pc it takes 15 minutes to get past the login/welcome screen beacause its stuck on the welcome load thing i dont know if this is normal altho i have used 1.3 tb of my 2 tb hhd...
  5. Windows 10 Welcome screen takes a very long time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Welcome screen takes a very long time: My BIOS times are 3.4 to 4.1 seconds, however the "Welcome" screen takes at least 30 seconds before my laptop can boot to desktop. My laptop has been getting slower and slower lately and it hasn't been over 2 years since I have bought it. I have been getting lower fps in...
  6. Windows 10 "Welcome" screen after login takes 10+ minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 "Welcome" screen after login takes 10+ minutes: Hi, my computer can take up to 15 minutes to load properly, and it's really annoying. I tried "sfc /scannow" (3 times), but it found nothing wrong. What else should I try? submitted by /u/sdasda7777 [link] [comments]...
  7. Windows 10 pro booting time is too long and it takes 3-5 minutes to load all the application

Windows 10 pro booting time is too long and it takes 3-5 minutes to load all the application: HI My HP laptop running on WIndows 10 pro is very slow while booting and after boot it takes 3-5 minutes to load all the applications. Laptop came with 4GB RAM, due to this slowness I have upgraded to 8GB ram even then the issue persists. Can you please guide me....
  8. sign in screen taking too long to open

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sign in screen taking too long to open: HELLO SIR my sign in screen taking too long to appear for password page after latest windows 10 update. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-screen-taking-too-long-to-open/efb1bfc4-88ce-4640-8d13-426ad5186578
  9. my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes: my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes before that it just took 10 to 15 seconds . This problem start from when java wizard automatically uninstall previous version ant it was taken 1 hour still it not install ,so i directly turn off my laptop from...
  10. Screen shot takes too long to open

Screen shot takes too long to open: I had contacted your support through chat,and the agent Wasim,was trying to figure out the problems,when he put my laptop on re-start mode,and we lost each other mid way.Neither was any attempt made from him to either call or email me.Now, this is a new laptop,and am very...