Windows 10: Windows 10 welcome screen

Discus and support Windows 10 welcome screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I sharpen a blurry welcome screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidShank, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 welcome screen

How do I sharpen a blurry welcome screen?

:)

DavidShank, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 welcome screen

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 welcome screen

1. Windows 10 welcome screen - Similar Threads - welcome screen

2. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  3. Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 shuts down randomly in welcome screen: When I turn on my Dell Inspiron 1545I boot to Windows 7 and then it randomly shuts down in the welcome screen.Drivers are updated and the laptop was not overheatingIt has dual boot to Windows 10 Plus I think this happened because of disk check thinking my pc is corrupted...
  4. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  5. Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.

Bug? Can't get past Welcome Screen to enter my Password.: So, I have an HP Laptop running Windows 11 that has been perfectly fine until just a few days ago. I bought it brand new only a year ago. I had an update, which required a restart. After I restarted, it brought up the usual Welcome Screen with the clock, and then the power...
  6. My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...: I used to login using a password but all of a sudden the password field is gone. I have no alternate method of signing in. How do I fix this?...
  7. My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...

My laptop turns on but is stuck on a login/welcome screen because the password field is...: I used to login using a password but all of a sudden the password field is gone. I have no alternate method of signing in. How do I fix this?...
  8. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode: The User login is stuck on the Welcome Screen with spinning circleLogging in as System Administratorr and Windows works fine.All updates installed, no problemSFC Scan Now is fine. Chkdsk is fineData is all there.No obvious system problemsFrom Administrator login, Changed...
  9. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode: The User login is stuck on the Welcome Screen with spinning circleLogging in as System Administratorr and Windows works fine.All updates installed, no problemSFC Scan Now is fine. Chkdsk is fineData is all there.No obvious system problemsFrom Administrator login, Changed...
  10. Windows 10 User login spins at Welcome screen. Unable to switch to Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming