Windows 10: Windows 10 welcome screen

Discus and support Windows 10 welcome screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I make PCs sometimes for people and i wanted to know if its possible to take Wiondows 10 (or any other windows) back to the initial start screen where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vinnym1980, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Windows 10 welcome screen

I make PCs sometimes for people and i wanted to know if its possible to take Wiondows 10 (or any other windows) back to the initial start screen where you enter your username and password etc after you have installed drivers and programs already? Has in ready for a new customer.

:)

vinnym1980, Mar 7, 2016

2. Welcome Screen on Windows 10

Hi Richard,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

Could you please check the issue in Safe Mode.

• From the login screen click power button while holding Shift key press Restart to boot to recovery environment.

• In recovery environment press Troubleshoot, press Startup settings

• Click Restart, press 4 to select Safe mode.

• Check if you see the same behavior in Safe Mode.

Please reply for further help.

Waseemulla S, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Welcome Screen on Windows 10

After I log in, a screen appears that says "Welcome", and has my name, my wife's email address, and her picture. Once running, my user id is correct, and when she is logged in, hers is also correct. Why am I getting this hybrid?

richardtwo, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 welcome screen

1. Windows 10 welcome screen - Similar Threads - welcome screen

2. windows stopped showing photo on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows stopped showing photo on welcome screen: I have signed with Microsoft account and have reinstalled windows but now its not showing my photo anywhere its blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopped-showing-photo-on-welcome-screen/02e35934-811d-4452-9e8f-3988394d9d2a
  3. Blurry welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Blurry welcome screen: After updating to win 1903 update, immediately after welcome screen appears, picture turns blurry. Never did it before update. HELP please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-welcome-screen/ba99c361-9c9f-4ec2-9881-848601614b81
  4. feature update to windows 10, version 1903 and welcome screen background photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    feature update to windows 10, version 1903 and welcome screen background photo: good morning, feature update to windows 10, version 1903 was recently installed on my windows 10 hp laptop. presently my welcome screen background photo is always blurry when my computer starts up. i have never liked the small round photo on the welcome screen....
  5. After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After 1903 update my Welcome screen seems out of focus: Howdy, I am running Windows 10 on an HP All-In-One computer. After installing the new 1903 feature update I notice that while starting up my Welcome Page which displays my photo and 'Welcome' has a photo or something but it is out of focus. Is this by design or do other...
  6. Lock/Login/Welcome Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock/Login/Welcome Screen: Hello, i would like to ask if there is a way to like start my windows 10 pc to select an account before automatically starting to one that has no password? Because, on our pc, we have two accounts/users, One is my personal and more organized user/account that "has a...
  7. Windows 10 version 1903 Welcome screen

Windows 10 version 1903 Welcome screen: Having converted to Win 10 version 1903 the background picture is now out of focus. My personal photo is still sharp. Suggestions to correct this - lock screen does not seem to provide a solution...
  8. Microsoft Acccess 2007 Welcome Screen?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Acccess 2007 Welcome Screen?: Hello, For me this is a welcome screen of MS Access 2007 is there any option in Tools> Option > Settings to skip it? Thanks Came [img] 133754
  9. How to copy display language setting English (Canada) to welcome screen and new users?

How to copy display language setting English (Canada) to welcome screen and new users?: I am a member of the Administrators group and I try to copy my display language to the Welcome screen and new users. Part of Windows knows correctly that my Windows display language is English (Canada). When I try to copy the settings to the Welcome screen and new users,...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Windows 10 stuck on Welcome screen: Having Windows get stuck on the Welcome screen and prevent you from using your computer is a very frustrating experience. This guide will walk you through some fixes to help get you back to your desktop when this happens. A simple solution to try is unplugging all external...