Windows 10: Windows 10 welcome screen

Discus and support Windows 10 welcome screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I make PCs sometimes for people and i wanted to know if its possible to take Wiondows 10 (or any other windows) back to the initial start screen where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vinnym1980, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Windows 10 welcome screen

I make PCs sometimes for people and i wanted to know if its possible to take Wiondows 10 (or any other windows) back to the initial start screen where you enter your username and password etc after you have installed drivers and programs already? Has in ready for a new customer.

:)

vinnym1980, Mar 7, 2016

2. Welcome Screen on Windows 10

Hi Richard,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

Could you please check the issue in Safe Mode.

• From the login screen click power button while holding Shift key press Restart to boot to recovery environment.

• In recovery environment press Troubleshoot, press Startup settings

• Click Restart, press 4 to select Safe mode.

• Check if you see the same behavior in Safe Mode.

Please reply for further help.

Waseemulla S, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Welcome Screen on Windows 10

After I log in, a screen appears that says "Welcome", and has my name, my wife's email address, and her picture. Once running, my user id is correct, and when she is logged in, hers is also correct. Why am I getting this hybrid?

richardtwo, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 welcome screen

1. Windows 10 welcome screen - Similar Threads - welcome screen

2. Remove welcome screen from autologon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove welcome screen from autologon: Hi! I need remove or skip welcome screen. I set up autologon, but i still see welcome screen. i want see my Desktop After windows boot. Is this possible?...
  3. windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 stuck on welcome screen loop and cannot access anything: Desktop stuck on welcome screen and try to log on and it will not accept anything. Also stuck on airplane mode wifi. Cannot access even settings. Just stuck....
  4. Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen: Running Windows 10, 1809 latest updates. I wanted to set an account photo on my wife's PC. It's a Local account and the PC is set up to boot directly to the desktop without going through a log in screen. Before reaching the desktop, the Welcome screen appears for a few...
  5. windows 10 can't sign and flash welcome screen

windows 10 can't sign and flash welcome screen: after i using windows media creating tool for upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 successfully installed and restarted the pc.the welcome is flashing and repeated can't press F8 for advanced options too i need help can't restore can do nothing oh my god my dad will scold me...
  6. Bypass welcome screen after resuming from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Bypass welcome screen after resuming from sleep: I'm not sure it's called the welcome screen, i have to press Enter or use the mouse to get in. 129395
  7. Welcome screen on idle

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Welcome screen on idle: Greetings, somehow my idle screen is not showing anymore. What I had is, when I go away for a few minutes windows welcome screen was shown with date and time. One like I attached below. And after I press space or drag it up with my mouse I could continue to work (without...
  8. Windows hangs at welcome screen (No fix has worked)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows hangs at welcome screen (No fix has worked): Hello. I am hoping that someone here can help me to solve this issue, because I am totally at a loss. Some months ago, I noticed that my internet would stop working, and some windows services (mainly due to windows explorer) would stop working as well. I couldn't click...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise build 1607 stuck at welcome screen

Windows 10 Enterprise build 1607 stuck at welcome screen: Hi , my company windows 10 PCs is having issue stuck at the welcome screen after apply the cumulative update . anyone facing the same issue? can please advise . This issue happened since January update(more than 10 PCs), initially i tot this maybe just some system file...
  10. welcome screen and password box loading very slow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    welcome screen and password box loading very slow: When I am starting windows, it is taking 2-4 minutes to load the welcome screen and then the password box is coming (my pc password protected). pls suggest fix....