Windows 10: Windows 10, Went back to Studduring Sound, Skipping on Videoes.

Discus and support Windows 10, Went back to Studduring Sound, Skipping on Videoes. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I 4Got how to select High Performance on My Windows 10 Pc. It must have got Resest because Videos R studding. I think the Settings got Changed. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rexhartness, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10, Went back to Studduring Sound, Skipping on Videoes.

Hi, I 4Got how to select High Performance on My Windows 10 Pc. It must have got Resest because Videos R studding. I think the Settings got Changed. How do I change it back to High PerFormance?

:)

rexhartness, Jun 23, 2019
  2. razamh Win User

Skipping sound on Windows 10 and Lenovo B520

This happens on all applications

It also happens whilst playing videos

I did uninstall using device manager

I have already tried all the steps listed in the troubleshooting article; including changing the audio format frequencies. I experience the skipping with a range of frequencies.

razamh, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Anyone else have no sound after installing Windows 10 build 10240?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

Do you get sound with basic windows drivers?

I suggest you try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Expand Sound video and Gaming , Select the Audio adapter, right click on un-install.

• Restart the computer.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10, Went back to Studduring Sound, Skipping on Videoes.

Sound Skips on all media after restroing Windows 10

After restoring windows 10 on my HP laptop all my sound playback skip every few seconds, including local store sound & video files. The issue started when HD fail, and restore windows 10 to a new SSD drive using the HP rescue USB.

My sound driver don't have any enhancement tab or box to enable or disable to improve the sound. I have reinstall all sound drivers with the latest version.

Any suggestion is appreciated (short of buying a new laptop).

OrlandoNunez, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10, Went back to Studduring Sound, Skipping on Videoes.

1. Windows 10, Went back to Studduring Sound, Skipping on Videoes. - Similar Threads - Went Studduring Sound

2. Videos Keep Skipping Backwards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Videos Keep Skipping Backwards: Heyo!So I’ve had an issue with a brand new PC running on Windows 11. Upon startup, my Windows Key doesn’t work, and videos in a playlist/music playlists will not work at all. Instead, video playlists will only play the very first video in the playlist, then constantly jump...
  3. Videos Keep Skipping Backwards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos Keep Skipping Backwards: Heyo!So I’ve had an issue with a brand new PC running on Windows 11. Upon startup, my Windows Key doesn’t work, and videos in a playlist/music playlists will not work at all. Instead, video playlists will only play the very first video in the playlist, then constantly jump...
  4. Videos auto skipping on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Videos auto skipping on Windows 10: Hello there, One of my clients is having this really odd issue, when he tries to watch any videos specifically on MSN News page it plays the Ad, then the video runs for about 25% of the video and immediately SKIPS TO THE NEXT video, then another Ad is served then around 25%...
  5. MS Video Editor for Windows 10 - Video skipping frames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Video Editor for Windows 10 - Video skipping frames: I've created several videos in MS Video Editor from footage shot with my android phone. They've all turned out great until now. Now, video footage that plays fine in Window Media Player or "Movies and TV" becomes choppy and skips frames after editing it in "Video Editor"....
  6. Streaming Videos Skip

Streaming Videos Skip: I've noticed lately that YouTube and Amazon videos skip or hesitate and will sometimes crash the computer. I have to wait a few minutes to restart when that happens otherwise it'll just shut down again. I've got a HP 6735b laptop with Windows 10...
  7. Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos skip to the end on Windows 10 Media Player: Hi, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 330-15IKB 2019, with a i5-8250U CPU, Intel UHD Graphics 620. Everything was working fine till a couple of days ago when my media player, upon clicking on a mp4 file, starts the video, then skips through it like it's on 7x or 8x speed and straight...
  8. No sound or video on Windows 10

No sound or video on Windows 10: In the last 3 weeks my Sony computer has lost sound and the ability to play videos.This problem seems to have occurred after the latest update.I've tried most of the recognised solutions to no avail....
  9. Windows 10 went back to Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 went back to Windows 7.: Is that by design and can you get windows 10 back if it isn't by design. System restore won't restore it to 10. 60703
  10. Video playback skipping after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Video playback skipping after Windows 10 upgrade: I did a fresh format of Windows 10 on my laptop and ever since any video playback skips/stutters about every few minutes in VLC or Media Player. I have updated my graphics card, sound card, and am up to date on windows 10. I've seen other threads in other forums on this and...