Windows 10: Windows 10 Went into sleep mode and now everthing is zoomed in

Discus and support Windows 10 Went into sleep mode and now everthing is zoomed in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows went into sleep mode for maybe 2 seconds before I clicked to wake it back up. When I did the youtube video started back up but only in audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joey3636, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Joey3636 Win User

Windows 10 Went into sleep mode and now everthing is zoomed in

Windows went into sleep mode for maybe 2 seconds before I clicked to wake it back up. When I did the youtube video started back up but only in audio and the whole page froze and dragged with the scroller. When I exited I had noticed that even the toolbar was zoomed in on and half off the screen.

I've messed with the display settings and everything I can think of and nothing works. I also followed another post saying I should preform a "clean boot" and that did nothing at all.

Any solutions?

Also its not anything to do with zooming in or out with the scroll wheel. Its not a problem on the page but with windows itself.

:)

Joey3636, Jan 14, 2020

2. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 14, 2020
  3. sleep mode in windows 10

Hi,

The challenge that you are having with the sleep mode on Windows 10 may be caused by misconfigured power settings on your computer. We suggest to check this thread:

Win 10 reboots after sleep mode
    . Look for MVP Mike Hall... always replied. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 wont stay in sleep mode

yes, it was already off.

its waking up one hour after it sleeps for about 2 minutes, then sleeping again. How the eff can i track what it does in that time if nothing shows in powerCFG or the event log?

Mussels, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Went into sleep mode and now everthing is zoomed in - Similar Threads - Went sleep mode

2. Windows 10 sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 sleep mode: I recently built a new PC and I cannot seem to get it to wake up from sleep mode. I tried to disable fast startup, I turned hibernate off and on, I turned hybrid sleep off and on. I even changed the power settings to the usb in the motherboard bios. Does anyone else have any...
  3. Windows 10 sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 sleep mode: I recently built a new PC and I cannot seem to get it to wake up from sleep mode. I tried to disable fast startup, I turned hibernate off and on, I turned hybrid sleep off and on. I even changed the power settings to the usb in the motherboard bios. Does anyone else have any...
  4. my computer windows 10 pro went to sleep and now will not restart

my computer windows 10 pro went to sleep and now will not restart: my tablet Lenovo yoga book went into sleep mode and now will not restart. I have tried a hard shutdown but it will not restart now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-windows-10-pro-went-to-sleep-and-now/22e98a76-cb36-4b15-b9d1-8842bc9cd68c
  5. windows 10 went down in sleep mode during a power cut and won't now boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 went down in sleep mode during a power cut and won't now boot up: Hi I have problems again with windows 10, 1 year after my last problem I had with an update which 'lost' my sound. I lived with it for a long time, then decided I had to take drastic measures. I have a HP Compaq dc7900 SFF PC ALL Product No.KP721AV with a windows 10 home...
  6. {Fixed} Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    {Fixed} Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In: I put my computer into sleep mode, and immediately after waking it up, everything was slightly zoomed in. By this, I mean the icons aren't big or anything, I mean it's as if the outer edges are cut off. The display still fills the screen. What I have tried: CTRL + 0 (it's...
  7. Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Put Computer To Sleep, Now Everything Is Slightly Zoomed In: I put my computer into sleep mode, and immediately after waking it up, everything was slightly zoomed in. By this, I mean the icons aren't big or anything, I mean it's as if the outer edges are cut off. The display still fills the screen. What I have tried: CTRL + 0 (it's...
  8. sleep mode windows 10

sleep mode windows 10: My computer is in sleep mode and it will not wake up. I have reset the computer and still nothing comes up. How do I fix this. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-windows-10/231a6688-627f-4d92-a5c0-8710ddd12ddb
  9. Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode Grayed Out after Laptop went into Sleep Mode: Running a Dell Laptop with Windows10. Airplane mode was off and wi-fi connected and working. The laptop screen was closed putting the laptop into sleep mode. When I opened up, entered my password, the laptop came back up and the airplane mode was on. I cannot turn airplane...
  10. Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue Tint Now Darkens Everthing: I woke up my computer from a a sleep state yesterday afternoon. A blue tint / haze darkened everything. I updated and restated last night and again this morning at at 4 am. Still the same. I am barely abbe to use the machine for the darkening. What am I to do? 88012