Windows 10: Windows 10...........what a total joke!!

Discus and support Windows 10...........what a total joke!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Who on earth allowed Windows 10 to be let loose on an unsuspecting public?? It is so unstable as it has a mind of it's own. Just now, again, my audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SebastianBarrow, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10...........what a total joke!!

Who on earth allowed Windows 10 to be let loose on an unsuspecting public?? It is so unstable as it has a mind of it's own. Just now, again, my audio went all fuzzy sounding for a few seconds. When it goes longer then the whole screen freezes up and unable to do anything. So have to turn off via the on/off switch!! That is good for a HP notebook. Sometimes I have slider volume control and other times I have to go into settings. Have had wifi/internet disconnected for absolutely no reason! The whole 10 is a complete and utter farce and should be dumped. Why have documents become so involved from what we had before? Why have we got all these add ons as well? If they are wanted then let US download them. Should not be forced onto us. Bring back Windows 7 which was far far better and stable. Microsoft have a lot to answer for and should be offering us all refunds and then simplifying everything again. I can dream I suppose.

:)

SebastianBarrow, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10...........what a total joke!!

Delta6326, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10...........what a total joke!!

1. Windows 10...........what a total joke!! - Similar Threads - total joke

2. Fixing E: Stage 1: 0% 178 of 783872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing E: Stage 1: 0% 178 of 783872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00: What do I do? I want to cancel or stop it. Is it safe to spot it on the first Stage? This is the first launch if this os. Before launching it asked me to press a key if I wanted to cancel the disc checkup. I pressed the space bar. The timer stopped but the text was still on...
  3. Fixing E: Stage 1: 0% 178 of 783872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixing E: Stage 1: 0% 178 of 783872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00: What do I do? I want to cancel or stop it. Is it safe to spot it on the first Stage? This is the first launch if this os. Before launching it asked me to press a key if I wanted to cancel the disc checkup. I pressed the space bar. The timer stopped but the text was still on...
  4. Fixing E: Stage 1: 0% 178 of 783872; Total: 0%; ETA: 999:00:00

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...: Running Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 on Dell Inspiron AIO 5490 AIO. BIOS Mode UEFI and up to date.Total identified windows installations: 0 after using bootrec /rebuildbcd or bootrec /scanos command in Windows Recovery Environment. Ive done everything recommended online to...
  6. Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...

Ive done everything but total identified windows installations identified is still 0. Is...: Running Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 on Dell Inspiron AIO 5490 AIO. BIOS Mode UEFI and up to date.Total identified windows installations: 0 after using bootrec /rebuildbcd or bootrec /scanos command in Windows Recovery Environment. Ive done everything recommended online to...
  7. How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?: So my laptop went black after a day after windows update, the screen won't show anything, the power indicator and fan is on, i can control my keyboard light but can't for other thing caps lock numlock.I search for solution in the internet but i can't do anything on my laptop...
  8. How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?

How to recover/fix my laptop that went totally black?: So my laptop went black after a day after windows update, the screen won't show anything, the power indicator and fan is on, i can control my keyboard light but can't for other thing caps lock numlock.I search for solution in the internet but i can't do anything on my laptop...
  9. Total war on Macafee why so complicated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Total war on Macafee why so complicated?: I got a new Dell compiuter last year and this effing Macafee subscription -- that I did not want -- is expiring. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THEM.I hear that the process to remove it is very difficult. I know how to iuninstall programs via the control panel.But then,...
  10. Total war on Macafee why so complicated?

Total war on Macafee why so complicated?: I got a new Dell compiuter last year and this effing Macafee subscription -- that I did not want -- is expiring. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THEM.I hear that the process to remove it is very difficult. I know how to iuninstall programs via the control panel.But then,...