Windows 10: Windows 10: What CIOs think of it so far

Discus and support Windows 10: What CIOs think of it so far in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10, Microsoft's next operating system, isn't expected until the middle of next year at least, and the company is still slowly revealing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Windows 10: What CIOs think of it so far

Windows 10: What CIOs think of it so far - TechRepublic

:)

Borg 386, Nov 2, 2014

2. What do you think of Windows 10 so far? Is it good enough?

Its been 24 hours since I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I just wanted to know how you feel its going for you. Or how its better than your last version or if your last version is better. I have to say, though (in my opinion), I thinks far more
    stable than previous versions I have used before. I feel there is a sense of strength-ness, unlike other Windows OS. Unfortunately there is a downside: it is sometimes very slow, but not all the time.

What's your opinion? (just want to hear peoples views Windows 10: What CIOs think of it so far :)

8abddd39-6c51-495f-a16c-44c91d94c117, Nov 2, 2014
  3. bobmedic Win User
    So far I think it is a load of C**P !!!

I must of said something nasty about vallyforge, although I cant see where! I do agree that the retailers (The phone contract suppliers) are very breif with there discriptions, but if they went into more detail perhaps they would not get the business the
    are trying to push for.

However, the points I made are all valid no matter if it is the right phone or not, the keyboard is to small and the display can not be changed

bobmedic, Nov 2, 2014
Thema:

Windows 10: What CIOs think of it so far

1. Windows 10: What CIOs think of it so far - Similar Threads - CIOs far

2. My folder is showing far fewer files than there should be in the folder. Properties shows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My folder is showing far fewer files than there should be in the folder. Properties shows...: My Sims 4 mods folder is showing vastly different properties right now and I'm not sure why. When I open the folder, the info bar says it has 9937 items in it, but on properties, it says it has 26k. It *should* be 26k, but a whole bunch of stuff seems to be missing and I...
  3. My folder is showing far fewer files than there should be in the folder. Properties shows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My folder is showing far fewer files than there should be in the folder. Properties shows...: My Sims 4 mods folder is showing vastly different properties right now and I'm not sure why. When I open the folder, the info bar says it has 9937 items in it, but on properties, it says it has 26k. It *should* be 26k, but a whole bunch of stuff seems to be missing and I...
  4. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  5. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  6. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...: io ho questo computer portatile che uso personalmente per giocare ma di recente ho notato con il Task Manager che quando l'utilizzo della CPU si abbassa a tutto un tratto il pc inizia a funzionare veramente lentamente Proprio inutilizzabile tutto cio per un breve periodo di...
  8. perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...

perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...: io ho questo computer portatile che uso personalmente per giocare ma di recente ho notato con il Task Manager che quando l'utilizzo della CPU si abbassa a tutto un tratto il pc inizia a funzionare veramente lentamente Proprio inutilizzabile tutto cio per un breve periodo di...
  9. perche la percentuale di potrenza della mia CPU a tutto un tratto si abbassa, cio comporta...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Pentagon CIO: Services all in agreement on Windows 10 goal

in Windows 10 News
    Pentagon CIO: Services all in agreement on Windows 10 goal: All four military services and agencies across the Defense Department are in agreement with a tight timetable to move to Microsoft Windows 10, Pentagon CIO Terry Halvorsen told reporters Friday. There had been reports that individual military branches doubted the...