Windows 10: Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop??

Discus and support Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone help me??? Whats happening to my laptop. Missing text. Is this a virus??[IMG][IMG][IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 2TwOs, Jan 14, 2019.

1. 2TwOs Win User

Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop??

Can someone help me??? Whats happening to my laptop. Missing text. Is this a virus??Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop?? [​IMG]Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop?? [​IMG]Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop?? [​IMG]

:)

2TwOs, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10. What’s happening to my laptop?? - Similar Threads - What’s happening laptop

2. What happened to my laptop that doesn't open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to my laptop that doesn't open?: I was just picking my laptop up to do something and it suddenly shuts down so I tried pressing the power button again but it doesn't light up. It was full, I just charged it. But I charged the laptop again anyways. The power button lights up but when I press it, it doesn't...
  3. What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????: Hello sir,Hope you are doing well. Recently I have faced with an unbearable problem. I have 4.18 GB of shared AMD RADEON Graphics of which I use in my games and I'm sure of it. But nowadays I can't use my shared graphics memory, only dedicated graphics but I haven't any...
  4. What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????

What happened to my GPU in Laptop ????: Hello sir,Hope you are doing well. Recently I have faced with an unbearable problem. I have 4.18 GB of shared AMD RADEON Graphics of which I use in my games and I'm sure of it. But nowadays I can't use my shared graphics memory, only dedicated graphics but I haven't any...
  5. What happen to my laptop system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happen to my laptop system: When i Turn on my Lenovo and login, after that my screen turn blank. My second disk in file explorer cannot be open and said "This drive is not accessible" and "invalid parameter"...
  6. What happen to my laptop system

What happen to my laptop system: When i Turn on my Lenovo and login, after that my screen turn blank. My second disk in file explorer cannot be open and said "This drive is not accessible" and "invalid parameter"...
  7. Pls help what’s happening to my laptop

Pls help what’s happening to my laptop: When I boot up my laptop, it starts normally for a second then the screen turns grey then normal again and repeats for forever all while there is no apps or anything on the taskbar. Window button doesn’t work too. This started happening after I restarted it and it updated....
  8. Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop reset, what happens to Windows 10?: Hello, I wanted to ask what happens to my windows when I reset my laptop to factory default. If the windows 10 remains on it/ it reinstalls itself or I have to reload it. The problem is that it is older and from my brother and I don't have the whole Windows 10 stuff to...
  9. What happen to my Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happen to my Windows 10?: So I check windows update (AMD - System - 2.89.0.54) and after I download it this morning and when I restarted my laptop the entire screen is becoming really weird like - everything become scaled up to 150% - missing brightness option (It's gone like I can't find it anywhere...
  10. What's happenning with my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's happenning with my laptop: Hey. since last month im having some issues in my laptop, like my mouse is very slow and kinda have of "input lag" aswell my games are delayed and since then it continues and everyday is worst. I tried everything, i resetted my pc 3 TIMES, upgraded drivers, installed...