Windows 10: windows 10: whats is in the new version?

Discus and support windows 10: whats is in the new version? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; whats is in the new version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/a8100fd7-d9fe-48bc-80b1-d8a05d3b2229 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shaquileslade, Feb 13, 2019.

1. windows 10: whats is in the new version?

whats is in the new version

:)

shaquileslade, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10: whats is in the new version?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

windows 10: whats is in the new version?

1. windows 10: whats is in the new version? - Similar Threads - whats version

2. What Windows 10 version 1909 Means for Developers

in Windows 10 News
    What Windows 10 version 1909 Means for Developers: As stated in this article, Windows 10, version 1909 is a scoped set of features for select performance improvements, enterprise features and quality enhancements. Developers should be aware of this release, but no action is necessary at this time. A new Windows SDK will not...
  3. What is new in Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 News
    What is new in Windows 10 version 1909: The next feature update for Windows 10 (known in the Windows Insider Program as 19H2) will be a scoped set of features for select performance improvements, enterprise features, and quality enhancements. To deliver these updates in a less disruptive fashion, we will deliver...
  4. What’s new in Windows 10 version 1909, the next major upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Windows 10 version 1909, the next major upgrade: Microsoft has remained tight-lipped about Windows 10 19H2’s current development status, but according to Microsoft’s typical schedule, Windows 10’s last feature update of 2019 will be finalized in a few days. Windows 10 version 1909 (codenamed 19H2) rollout should start next...
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800705b4 what to do about it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0x800705b4 what to do about it?: I have had failed attempts to install Windows 10 version 1903 since June. It is wasting my electricity leaving the computer chugging away achieving nothing for all these hours. After the last failure the log of previous updates vanished completely and the installation...
  6. What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is CURRENT Version of Windows 10 Enterprise Volume ?: This seems simple but I know Enterprise VL MAK versions are NOT on 1903 yet. Mine is still at 1709. What should the latest be? I looked at the sticky but it is not there. 137469
  7. I can't seem to be able to update my PC's Windows 10 version no matter what

I can't seem to be able to update my PC's Windows 10 version no matter what: I upgraded from a 1050ti to a 1660ti two days ago, and I was trying to update the 1660ti's drivers. GeForce Experience, as well as the actual driver installation file that I downloaded from Nvidia, told me that my Windows version is outdated. The 10 series of GPU's were...
  8. What version of windows 10 is on the retail copy?

What version of windows 10 is on the retail copy?: Hi there, going to be building a new PC in the next month or so and I purchased (last month 06/19) a retail copy of win10 (existing PC upgraded from win7) for it (wanted multiple license reuse in the case of motherboard changes) just wondering what version of windows 10 is on...
  9. What version of windows am I running?

What version of windows am I running?: How can I find out which version I am running? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-version-of-windows-am-i-running/500673fe-1fd6-4ba0-8a9b-13008a5c1d65
  10. What is the requirement for updating to version 1903?

What is the requirement for updating to version 1903?: Get this message after clicking "Check for updates " "The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We’re offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn’t ready for it. Once your device is ready, you’ll see the update available on this page. There’s nothing...