Windows 10: Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not...

Discus and support Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloWindows 10 on HP Envy 16 gb ram 1 tb harddrive; when I click on the log in screen it just freezes and shows search options but not log in Username... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark Anthony Knesl, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not...

HelloWindows 10 on HP Envy 16 gb ram 1 tb harddrive; when I click on the log in screen it just freezes and shows search options but not log in Username or Password it shows the white arrow but blurred back ground.bottom right show the power button symbol ect.I have tried ctrl alt del but that shows egg timer next to arrow but nothing happens.when it does run i get the blue sreen of death randdomly - it will then restart properly or it does the above error.thanks in advanceMark

:)

Mark Anthony Knesl, Jan 19, 2022
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Jan 19, 2022
  3. fdm2000 Win User
    Ways to bypass the login theme and signin do not work

Tried setting netplwiz in option 1 step 4 which shows no check in users must enter ..... no bypass of login

Tried step 4 in option 5 below to disable require sign-on on wakeup via policy via registry but still no change on wakeup still getting the screen picture that requires hitting Esc to move to the sign in window which shows a silhouette image, my user name and a sign in button in order to access my desktop screen. Guess I will have to live with the extra steps.

Again thanks for your interest and suggestions.

fdm2000, Jan 19, 2022
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not...

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not...

1. Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not... - Similar Threads - click login screen

2. Login option for windows 11 and 10 before that just not showing on the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login option for windows 11 and 10 before that just not showing on the lockscreen: So I'm using both a PC and a laptop HP zbook with the same windows account. On my pc, I could easily setup a PIN and use that to login from the lockscreen. However, on my laptop it just doesn't work first on Windows 10, now the same on Windows 11. In settings > accounts >...
  3. Login option for windows 11 and 10 before that just not showing on the lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login option for windows 11 and 10 before that just not showing on the lockscreen: So I'm using both a PC and a laptop HP zbook with the same windows account. On my pc, I could easily setup a PIN and use that to login from the lockscreen. However, on my laptop it just doesn't work first on Windows 10, now the same on Windows 11. In settings > accounts >...
  4. Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not...: HelloWindows 10 on HP Envy 16 gb ram 1 tb harddrive; when I click on the log in screen it just freezes and shows search options but not log in Username or Password it shows the white arrow but blurred back ground.bottom right show the power button symbol ect.I have tried ctrl...
  5. Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 when I click on login screen it just freezes and shows search options but not...: HelloWindows 10 on HP Envy 16 gb ram 1 tb harddrive; when I click on the log in screen it just freezes and shows search options but not log in Username or Password it shows the white arrow but blurred back ground.bottom right show the power button symbol ect.I have tried ctrl...
  6. Windows 10 Login Screen Not Showing "Other User" Option

Windows 10 Login Screen Not Showing "Other User" Option: I'm currently building a Windows 10 LTSC computer to be used as an offline device. The device is set up with two local accounts on it - the super user and the normal user. I need to have fast user switching disabled and I want to set it up so that users must type in the...
  7. Windows 10 Sign-in Option Not Showing On login In Screen.

Windows 10 Sign-in Option Not Showing On login In Screen.: Hello, I was resetting my computer and with that, I added a pin to make it faster for me to sign in, but now there is no sign in options button like there was on my old build. Its not something I am worried about its just I want to know why....
  8. when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options: [ATTACH] what is this and how to remove it when i right clicked, it only shows the enable and search online options https://preview.redd.it/f0jagu06k3351.jpg?width=635&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1bd7e4f559ba9b3cbdce0ed78a7e9f3960e5a609 submitted by /u/Ritesh_Joshi...
  9. My windows 10 search box is not working and when i click on it, it just shows an empty...

in Cortana
    My windows 10 search box is not working and when i click on it, it just shows an empty...: please fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-search-box-is-not-working-and-when-i/94c8924e-e225-47b4-9441-c93577860cdc"
  10. Login options not showing on windows 10

Login options not showing on windows 10: The login options, pin and biometric, are not showing on the Windows 10 login screen. I have run scf /scannow - no problems found. I have re-installed Windows 10 I have activated Windows Hello several times. I manage to set-up a pin and fingerprint but the Windows login...