Windows 10: Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you...

Discus and support Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My Lenovo laptop T470 was working fine. In the last update the camera recognized me but came back with a message saying "Before you start using Windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Colin Emmanuel, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you...

My Lenovo laptop T470 was working fine. In the last update the camera recognized me but came back with a message saying "Before you start using Windows Hello you must setup a pin" It is asking for a password which I probably setup 2 years ago. So I can't get into the computer to change anything. It looks like it is in a Faststart/Fast boot mode enabled so it doesn't let me get into the bios to boot from a usb either.

:)

Colin Emmanuel, Apr 28, 2023

2. Windows hello can't recognize camera

Windows hello cannot recognize my camera so I cannot use face recognition login. I tried to connect USB camera with the same result. What’s your suggestions?

Peggy Pecora, Apr 28, 2023
  3. usb camera not recognized

New camera - tried to different brands - computer will only recognize the audio device. The device list does say there's a camera but it will not connect as a camera, only microphone

JosephBotkin1, Apr 28, 2023
  4. Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you...

My built in camera doens't be recognized by windows 10 camera app

Hi Paulo,

Allow us to verify some information to isolate this issue. We would like to ask a few questions.

• Did you receive any error messages when you tried to use the camera with the Camera app?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers of your built-in camera?
    • Do you have any antivirus installed in your computer?

To help us address this problem, we suggest that you check out the resolution or troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Let us know of the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you...

1. Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you... - Similar Threads - login camera recognizes

2. When will Windows 12 come out? Can you show me pics?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Windows 12 come out? Can you show me pics?: I want to know if Windows 12 is real or not. Also, if it is real, can you send me a pic? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-12-come-out-can-you-show-me-pics/323aabcb-eea2-4ae9-865f-ca6d9d0ff700
  3. When will Windows 12 come out? Can you show me pics?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Windows 12 come out? Can you show me pics?: I want to know if Windows 12 is real or not. Also, if it is real, can you send me a pic? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-windows-12-come-out-can-you-show-me-pics/323aabcb-eea2-4ae9-865f-ca6d9d0ff700
  4. Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you...: My Lenovo laptop T470 was working fine. In the last update the camera recognized me but came back with a message saying "Before you start using Windows Hello you must setup a pin" It is asking for a password which I probably setup 2 years ago. So I can't get into the computer...
  5. Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you...

Windows 10. When I login, the camera recognizes me but then comes back and says "Before you...: My Lenovo laptop T470 was working fine. In the last update the camera recognized me but came back with a message saying "Before you start using Windows Hello you must setup a pin" It is asking for a password which I probably setup 2 years ago. So I can't get into the computer...
  6. how do I get the camera to recognize me for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get the camera to recognize me for login: the system took my picture but does not turn on to compare with the stored picture. This is a new system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-camera-to-recognize-me-for-login/827527fe-f6e4-42a1-b6ec-b3774088cd47
  7. how do I get the camera to recognize me for login

how do I get the camera to recognize me for login: the system took my picture but does not turn on to compare with the stored picture. This is a new system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-camera-to-recognize-me-for-login/827527fe-f6e4-42a1-b6ec-b3774088cd47
  8. Is it possible to disable the stream of notifications that occur when you come back to the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to disable the stream of notifications that occur when you come back to the...: I'm getting notifications from Discord, Messenger, Outlook (work profile, school profile, personal profile) and a few other apps. Factor in group conversations and I occasionally have about 40 notifications when I get back after being gone for a few hours. Windows thinks...
  9. Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen: I cant login to my MS accoint on my PC, it throws me back to the login screen right away. No error message nno nothing. This is the second time this is happening. The last time I wasn't able to recover the account = all files were gone!!...
  10. Camera Not recognized in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Camera Not recognized in Windows 10: I have a Samsung HZ50W camera. I have had no problem uploading Pics / Videos to the Computer in XP or Windows 7. I plug it into a USB port and it sees it as another drive. With Windows 10, it doesn't see the Camera and thus, can't upload to the computer. I am thinking that...