Windows 10: Windows 10 - When pausing a video for roughly 10 seconds and resuming, video turns almost...

Discus and support Windows 10 - When pausing a video for roughly 10 seconds and resuming, video turns almost... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Pretty self explanatory. Every time I pause any video, whether it be from YouTube, Instagram, etc. I get a partly black screen, random each time. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sidcool3600, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - When pausing a video for roughly 10 seconds and resuming, video turns almost...

Pretty self explanatory. Every time I pause any video, whether it be from YouTube, Instagram, etc. I get a partly black screen, random each time. The colors are messed up and the quality is very pixelated. This stays for bout 7 seconds. Any help?

:)

Sidcool3600, Aug 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 pause and resume video, the audio volume level is louder

After upgrade to Window 10, when I watch video on media player, vlc, youtube, if I pause video and resume then audio louder before pause and will loud until I adjust volumn to other level, Please FIX!!!!

Seksit Yodpetch, Aug 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Can't resume a Youtube video after pausing it

Maybe it's time to use Chrome? *Big Grin Windows 10 - When pausing a video for roughly 10 seconds and resuming, video turns almost... :D Never had any issues with youtube videos

P4-630, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Devon68 Win User

Windows 10 - When pausing a video for roughly 10 seconds and resuming, video turns almost...

Can't resume a Youtube video after pausing it

This happens to me almost every time I pause the video and leave it to buffer up a little. After pausing it I just cant resume it and have to refresh the page. I'm using the latest Firefox browser.
    I looked around the internet and see some people suggest it might be the adobe flash players fault.
    What do you think, and has anyone experienced something similar?

Devon68, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - When pausing a video for roughly 10 seconds and resuming, video turns almost...

1. Windows 10 - When pausing a video for roughly 10 seconds and resuming, video turns almost... - Similar Threads - pausing video roughly

2. Download restarts when pause and resume update.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download restarts when pause and resume update.: Why does this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-restarts-when-pause-and-resume-update/f3f6ce7c-0520-4f29-b8bf-6473a5cfe1db"
  3. laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop windows 10 , video/music keep pausing/continues: whenever i watch or listen in any media vlc/mpc/itunes anything in my laptop it keeps pausing/playing by itself. all drivers are up to date, it happened after latest update, tried troubleshoot everything , nothing happened please help laptop windows 10 930mx nvidia...
  4. Netflix videos pause and play automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix videos pause and play automatically: hi team, While using netflix application on windows 10, video pauses and plays automatically again and again. Also windows menu pops up repeated(menu shown after windows key press)...
  5. With windows I was able to slow videos and pause, with Windows 10 not

in Windows 10 Customization
    With windows I was able to slow videos and pause, with Windows 10 not: I review MVA as a hobby. With windows I was able to slow videos and pause. Windows 10 does not allow me to do that. Any thing to allow this with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/33cd2fc1-03cb-4dfc-ac1b-c21dcba2c983
  6. pop sound in the headphones when I pause a video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pop sound in the headphones when I pause a video: I hear a pop sound in the right headphone when pausing a video. This issue is occurring in the following way: I pause a video, a minute later I hear this annoying sound, I start the video again, and hear this sound again. I tried to update the drivers from Realtek and it...
  7. Videos Turning Green

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos Turning Green: (Bear with me, I don't know much about computers.) All the videos on this computers either show as green or black. This problem I only fixed on Google Chrome by turning off "Use hardware acceleration when available". But, all other videos are played as green (or black)....
  8. Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View

in Windows 10 Support
    Paused Videos Not Showing in Task View: When I pause a video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) to look up something on a different page then go to Task View to return to my video it is not there. How do I return to my video after going elsewhere. I am using a dual monitor set up. TIA. 114374
  9. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

in Browsers and Email
    When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play: There are also volume sliders for each browser - take a look to see if those change when you pause (right-click the Windows volume tray icon->Open Volume Mixer). [img]
  10. second monitor and videos

in Windows 10 Support
    second monitor and videos: So before windows ten I could play wow, swtor, secret world etc.. on my main monitor and watch netflix on my second monitor with no issues. Well after windows 10 the video in my second monitor lags out when i'm in the game am I playing. Now if i click on the video in the...