Windows 10: Windows 10 When Quits

Discus and support Windows 10 When Quits in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi windows 10 fans. The full version of Windows 10 comes exactly when? Please respond with information about this topic. 3448 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Windows10, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Windows10 Win User

Windows 10 When Quits

Hi windows 10 fans. The full version of Windows 10 comes exactly when? Please respond with information about this topic.

:)

Windows10, Jan 4, 2015
  2. ZIMZUM83 Win User

Windows Mobile 10 app store quits when I choose to download an app

It's been a few days since I have not been able to download apps from the app store. When ever I choose to download an app the store quits. Any advise in how to resolve this issue its very much appreciated.

my phone: 950 XL on AT&T in usa, and this is the first time I have this issue and I have been able to download apps in the past.

Thanks for your time

ZIMZUM83, Jan 4, 2015
  3. Windows Mobile 10 app store quits when I choose to download an app

Hello,

We can help you look into this. Can you please provide us the following information:

1. What is the current OS build installed on your phone? To check, go to
    Settings
    > System > About > OS
    build.

2. Are you receiving a specific error messages or codes?

3. Is your phone up to date?

4. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Shaira Cay, Jan 4, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Windows 10 When Quits

Hi there 'Windows10', welcome to W10F! *Smile

With your moniker, we were hoping you could tell us!!! *Wink

(Hang in there, more info to follow! In the mean time, enjoy a 'stroll' around the forums!)

Edwin, Jan 4, 2015
  5. ThrashZone, Jan 4, 2015
  6. Edwin New Member
    As far as 'exactly' is concerned, I don't think anything is 'written in stone' yet.

Didn't understand your title but apparently current Windows Technical Preview evaluation copies expire April 15, 2015.

Here's a quote from our 'Chief', Mr. Brink:
    Windows 10 full release rumored to be late fall 2015.

Edwin, Jan 4, 2015
  7. W10F! - hilarious! I absolutely foo king love it.

Autumn 2015 sounds about right, given the end date of 15 April for the Tech Preview. It really depends on how well the Tech Preview release is at that time. I'd have to guess that a Consumer Preview release schedule will follow and that would cover another 6 months (15 October 2015). Although the Consumer Preview might be shortened due to the work completed in the Tech Preview.

Only MS knows for certain.

Slartybart, Jan 5, 2015
  8. Geneo Win User

Windows 10 When Quits

And even they probably don't know for certain.

Geneo, Jan 5, 2015
  9. Edwin New Member
    I was gonna put: WTF, but I thought, naw, better not!!! *Wink

Edwin, Jan 5, 2015
  10. BunnyJ New Member
    And even they probably don't know for certain. I'm going to jump in on this one. In the past I've been on some major systems projects and all of them had drop dead dates when they had to be implemented, bugs and all. Without a firm date the project just will go on forever. When the system was released the next day we would start to fix bugs. Sad but true. So, MS does have a date.

BunnyJ, Jan 5, 2015
  11. Edwin New Member
    You're most likely correct! *Wink

Edwin, Jan 5, 2015
  12. BunnyJ New Member
    You're most likely correct! *Wink I remember the day after a project went live getting to the office and finding a huge pile of things to do and my boss had put a coke, two bagels and a note saying "Make it go away!".

*Roflmao2

BunnyJ, Jan 5, 2015
  13. Windows 10 When Quits

You drank the coke and ate the bagels and left your boss a note saying:
    They're gone... do you have more?

Slartybart, Jan 6, 2015
  14. Wynona Win User
    And even they probably don't know for certain. I'm going to jump in on this one. In the past I've been on some major systems projects and all of them had drop dead dates when they had to be implemented, bugs and all. Without a firm date the project just will go on forever. When the system was released the next day we would start to fix bugs. Sad but true. So, MS does have a date. As you say, Jeff, Microsoft absolutely does have a release date, and they will do exactly what they did with Vista. Marketing says you will not slip a date just to be sure the bugs are all gone! We told 'em Vista was too buggy to release, but Marketing had the release date written in stone. And that stone was tied around Vista's neck as it went down with the ship.

The same thing happened with Windows 7; however, someone did something right and although there were some bugs, the rest is history. Service Pack 1 took care of most of those bugs.

It seems to me that about every other OS release, we get a really nasty surprise. Look at Windows ME, Vista and Windows 8. Then take a look at Windows 98, XP and Windows 7. I'm thinking that Windows 7 will be the next XP for awhile.

And I do have high hopes for Windows 10.

Wynona, Jan 6, 2015
  15. Wynona Win User
    Good grief, guy. You're gonna have every nutcase out to get ya with a moniker like that! Someone's gonna yell "Dogpile!" and you'll be buried alive!

Seriously, welcome to the forums, even though I think you can come up with a better name than that. *Smile

As the rest of us have said, there is most likely a release date written in stone by Microsoft Marketing, but none of us have been told when that is.

The best thing I can say is that I like Windows 10 (not you, the OS!) *Smile Sorry, couldn't resist. Too good to pass up.

I'm hoping to dual boot it on my desktop sometime soon, like maybe in a month or so.

Wynona, Jan 6, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 When Quits

1. Windows 10 When Quits - Similar Threads - Quits

2. Folders within Windows just moving mouse highlights quite a few items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders within Windows just moving mouse highlights quite a few items: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3527 Oem version.I have been noticing this alot as of late but when I open a folder and move my mouse over items within that folder quite a few items will highlight. I have not clicked my mouse anywhere on that screen, I'm not doing a select all, just...
  3. Folders within Windows just moving mouse highlights quite a few items

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders within Windows just moving mouse highlights quite a few items: Windows 11 23H2 22631.3527 Oem version.I have been noticing this alot as of late but when I open a folder and move my mouse over items within that folder quite a few items will highlight. I have not clicked my mouse anywhere on that screen, I'm not doing a select all, just...
  4. Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard: Sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle will not connect them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dongle-quit-working-for-sculpt-keyboard/43563011-300a-4178-bc4c-7d38f7817108
  5. Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard

Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard: Sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle will not connect them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dongle-quit-working-for-sculpt-keyboard/43563011-300a-4178-bc4c-7d38f7817108
  6. My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game: Hello, My pc has been restarting everytime i play a game for the first time on the day and just after i log out of the game it crashes, not showing any blue screen and then restarting. This only happens only on the first time of the day, even for games that do not consume any...
  7. My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game: Hello, My pc has been restarting everytime i play a game for the first time on the day and just after i log out of the game it crashes, not showing any blue screen and then restarting. This only happens only on the first time of the day, even for games that do not consume any...
  8. My pc crashes without reason after i quit a game

9. My PC got BSODs quite often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC got BSODs quite often: I've done memtest and it shows no error, and I really dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!Below are my bugcheck analysis:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list,...
  10. My PC got BSODs quite often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC got BSODs quite often: I've done memtest and it shows no error, and I really dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated!Below are my bugcheck analysis:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4e Typically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists ie: calling MmUnlockPages twice with the same list,...