Windows 10: Windows 10 - When writing on browser etc.. it sometimes opens "my pc"

Discus and support Windows 10 - When writing on browser etc.. it sometimes opens "my pc" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is becoming very annoying, i write a lot and windows 10 keeps opening my pc window very often! Any idea on how to stop doing this? thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ValKilmer, Oct 19, 2016.

1. ValKilmer Win User

Windows 10 - When writing on browser etc.. it sometimes opens "my pc"

This is becoming very annoying, i write a lot and windows 10 keeps opening my pc window very often! Any idea on how to stop doing this?

thank you.

:)

ValKilmer, Oct 19, 2016

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Oct 19, 2016
  3. vilu85 Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Oct 19, 2016
  4. cbarbas Win User

cbarbas, Oct 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - When writing on browser etc.. it sometimes opens "my pc" - Similar Threads - writing browser etc

2. FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing: I'm not really sure when this started (maybe 2 weeks ago). My browser of choice is FireFox, so I'm not really sure if this happens in other web browsers. Every so often while I am browsing or using multiple tabs, the page would glitch up. There would be black, white, or blue...
  3. Touch keyboard sometimes is invisible when opened - Win 10 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Touch keyboard sometimes is invisible when opened - Win 10 1809: Been having this problem since i´ve updated to 1809 about 2 weeks ago... I´ve searched the problem online and i have found matches but only referring to the problem being solved prior to the official launch of the update (in the preview builds). The problem manifestation is...
  4. Is my chrome browser infected with virus / spyware etc??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is my chrome browser infected with virus / spyware etc??: Recently, for many sites where they require me to click on the box to confirm "I am not a robot", there is another box popping up requesting me to choose all the images of either "crosswalks", "bus" or "cars".... It's VERY TROUBLESOME. However, at the same time I use another...
  5. Edge sometimes doesn't open when I click it

in Browsers and Email
    Edge sometimes doesn't open when I click it: Does anyone find Edge on rare occasions does not open? I have it pinned to the taskbar and on very, very rare instances nothing opens. It's a very easy remedy, either reboot or quicker still if I go into taskmanager and kill the edge process. Then if I click on the pinned...
  6. Browser Malware Etc

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Malware Etc: A while back I commented on browsers, namely firefox, adding malware to their product. I was told basically that this was impossible if I got it from source, which I always do. I meant to produce some visual evidence but a bad memory let time slip by. Here is a screen...
  7. Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.: I don't know why the web browser is still very slow in opening a web page. I've never had this problems before in my old windows 7 until this new windows 10 was installed. Can MS please fix this I fill like I have a dial-up web browser on a high end computer that is trying to...
  8. IE11 sometimes won't open with Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 sometimes won't open with Windows 10: Newbie here having an intermittent problem with IE11. Coupla' times a day I have to restart Windows 10 because I can't get it to open IE11. Sometimes it's when I click on a link in an email, sometimes just clicking on the Explorer icon the basic framework of IE11 comes up,...
  9. Windows Explorer sometimes stuck in refresh loop when opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer sometimes stuck in refresh loop when opening: Windows 10: Sometimes when I double click a folder, it would open in an extremely minimised form, and it will get stuck in an insane refresh loop. The only way to get out of this is to crash it by spam clicking it. It's very irritating and I'd appreciate any insight into this...
  10. When I try opening a program on my laptop...my web browser opens too

in Windows 10 Support
    When I try opening a program on my laptop...my web browser opens too: The browser then opens a Microsoft site...then opens the same site again and again until I have countless pages open. This causes my computer to overload and eventually shutdown. Help! 105046