Windows 10: Windows 10 - When writing on browser etc.. it sometimes opens "my pc"

Discus and support Windows 10 - When writing on browser etc.. it sometimes opens "my pc" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This is becoming very annoying, i write a lot and windows 10 keeps opening my pc window very often! Any idea on how to stop doing this? thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ValKilmer, Oct 19, 2016.

1. ValKilmer Win User

Windows 10 - When writing on browser etc.. it sometimes opens "my pc"

This is becoming very annoying, i write a lot and windows 10 keeps opening my pc window very often! Any idea on how to stop doing this?

thank you.

:)

ValKilmer, Oct 19, 2016

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Oct 19, 2016
  3. vilu85 Win User
    " Waiting for approval " until when !????

It means that it's waiting for approval from your operator and it has nothing to do with Nokia.

You could call your operator and ask about this approval, someone in technical service may know that how long it takes to approve the newest firmware. (For some reason, every operator has to approve the firmware updates and only after that their clients
    can do the update)

vilu85, Oct 19, 2016
  4. cbarbas Win User

cbarbas, Oct 19, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - When writing on browser etc.. it sometimes opens "my pc" - Similar Threads - writing browser etc

2. PC Stuttering Games, Desktop, Web Browser, Mouse, etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Stuttering Games, Desktop, Web Browser, Mouse, etc: My last PC was a DELL and i had garbage stuttering, so i thought maybe it was time to finally build a new PC, b450 tomahawk max, ryzen 3800X, 16GB of RAM 3600 Mhz CL 18, Rtx 3060, 970 Pro 512GB, 2TB EX2 SSD, 4TB WD HDD, Windows 10 Pro also tried Home, and all my games have...
  3. Opera browser crashes when opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opera browser crashes when opening: I recently installed Opera on my computer and when I launched it, it closed immediately. Does anyone know how to fix this?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opera-browser-crashes-when-opening/3c8a7cc7-0b49-4e85-80ed-78254a5b6ff6
  4. Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers

Windows 10 crash when opening web browsers: Hello,I have a problem when opening web browsers,windows just crashes, black screen comes up and only solution is to shutdown PC with button and push the button twice after few second to turn it ON.I used Chrome, uninstalled it but it didn't help, tried with Edge and same...
  5. Browsers crash when opened

Browsers crash when opened: I have been having an issue with browsers on my laptop crashing and then reopening immediately with a few seconds of delay. It started with Firefox, but then I discovered that it happens with Chrome and Edge as well. It does not happen with Brave and IE however. I have tried...
  6. Recovery->Reset PC and now the start button, edge browser, cortana, etc.. won't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovery->Reset PC and now the start button, edge browser, cortana, etc.. won't open: Hello guys. I did the reset on the pc to wipe everything including personal files and then it gave me two options: one faster wipe if I'm keeping for myself an one longer wipe if I'm recycling pc. I chose the faster one because I didn't want to wait. After boot I'm expecting...
  7. Sometimes when using the Firefox web browser, Internet Explorer opens instead

Sometimes when using the Firefox web browser, Internet Explorer opens instead: I use the Firefox web browser as my primary. Sometimes, when accessing the Microsoft website, Internet Explorer opens instead. What gives? I prefer Firefox....
  8. disk running a lot, slowing down opening browser, etc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disk running a lot, slowing down opening browser, etc: I googled it and it said to close windows search. That helped, but the drive still keeps running. If I go to email thunderbird or browser firefox it takes a long time to open. Sometimes it just runs for no reason. I would GREATLY appreciate help, bothersome....
  9. FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing

in Browsers and Email
    FireFox browser glitching sometimes / browser crashing: I'm not really sure when this started (maybe 2 weeks ago). My browser of choice is FireFox, so I'm not really sure if this happens in other web browsers. Every so often while I am browsing or using multiple tabs, the page would glitch up. There would be black, white, or blue...
  10. Browser Malware Etc

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Malware Etc: A while back I commented on browsers, namely firefox, adding malware to their product. I was told basically that this was impossible if I got it from source, which I always do. I meant to produce some visual evidence but a bad memory let time slip by. Here is a screen...