Windows 10: [Windows 10] Whenever I take a screenshot or record a video, my screen has a white 'tint'...

Discus and support [Windows 10] Whenever I take a screenshot or record a video, my screen has a white 'tint'... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/cs_legend_93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mifchd/windows_10_whenever_i_take_a_screenshot_or_record/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cs_legend_93, Apr 2, 2021.

1. [Windows 10] Whenever I take a screenshot or record a video, my screen has a white 'tint'...

/u/cs_legend_93, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Orange Screenshot and Screen Recording

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that when a screenshot is taken using PrtScn key the screenshot turns out to be orange than the normal white. We are aware of the issue that you are facing.

We suggest you to try updating the graphics card drivers and check if that helps in resolving the issue.

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Display adapters.
    3. Right click on the display driver and select
      Update Drivers.

4. Restart the computer if prompted.

Article for reference:
    Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, you may try to roll back the graphics card drivers.

To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand Display adapters.
    4. Right click on the Graphics driver and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

You may also refer the suggestions by Alf0508 replied on September 11, 2019 from the thread

My screen turns red when I capture a screenshot.

However, if you are using a Lenovo machine, you may want to try resetting the Eye Care Mode in Lenovo Vantage software and check. Kindly refer the Lenovo article

Screenshots and Snips have an unnatural orange tint

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 2, 2021
  3. LauraCan Win User
    green tint

My screen is displaying a green tint. I swapped out the wire, still having the same issue. I followed multiple suggested steps I found in a similar forum. I even tried a few youtube videos. I don't know what to do. The computer functions normal, it just
    has an awful green tint. Any suggestions?

LauraCan, Apr 2, 2021
  4. [Windows 10] Whenever I take a screenshot or record a video, my screen has a white 'tint'...

Screen tints an off white

I have a Lenovo Yoga Tablet/Laptop and the screen keeps going from the normal white screen to a tinted yellow screen, how do I turn this off?

This happens when I'm on any program on my laptop, (Word, Edge, etc) and its very annoying and the screen tint automatically happens. I really want to shut this off. Please help!

AmandaPrentis, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

[Windows 10] Whenever I take a screenshot or record a video, my screen has a white 'tint'...

1. [Windows 10] Whenever I take a screenshot or record a video, my screen has a white 'tint'... - Similar Threads - Whenever screenshot record

2. My windows 11 laptop suddenly has a white tint on the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 laptop suddenly has a white tint on the screen.: Laptop Model: HP EliteBook 840 G5I woke up one morning to go on my laptop, and for some reason it had a seemingly white tint on the screen. I don't know why, and I don't know how to fix it. When you look at the laptop screen from a side angle, the entire screen goes white....
  3. My windows 11 laptop suddenly has a white tint on the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 laptop suddenly has a white tint on the screen.: Laptop Model: HP EliteBook 840 G5I woke up one morning to go on my laptop, and for some reason it had a seemingly white tint on the screen. I don't know why, and I don't know how to fix it. When you look at the laptop screen from a side angle, the entire screen goes white....
  4. Laptop screen has white tint over it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen has white tint over it.: I'm aware that this may be a hardware issue, but my step dad's laptop screen is apparently whitewashed. I won't be home for a few hours to look at it still, but I was wondering if anyone might know what a possible issue/fix could be to save me some time in the troubleshooting...
  5. White tint on laptop screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White tint on laptop screen: Hi I have a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop with windows 10 The laptop shows white tint, I updated all drivers still problem persists. It appears like high brightness, sometimes it becomes normal and again it starts appearing. The last time when my laptop was having trouble logging...
  6. white tint on my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    white tint on my screen: a little bit since the update my screen has had a white-ish tint to it. I’ve checked display settings and nothings changed, it’s not my monitor because i’ve tried other things and the color is fine. does anyone have an idea of what it could be? submitted by /u/REDVamp04...
  7. Snip-It taking yellow tinted screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snip-It taking yellow tinted screenshots: This was working perfectly until I shut down leaving the office one day and the next day I booted up and Snip-It now captures yellow tinted screenshots. I have tried everything and cannot find an answer. We rely on this daily and not it does not work apparently after some...
  8. White screen whenever I watch videos.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White screen whenever I watch videos.: Whenever i watch videos on my Windows 10 laptop a white screen appears that tries to load but never does. I can’t get out of it without pressing CTRL ALT DEL. Why doesthis happen and how do i stop it?...
  9. Game DVR not recording videos only taking screenshots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game DVR not recording videos only taking screenshots: Hello to all, I have Dell Inspiron 15R 7520SE, running Windows 10 May 1903 version, with switchable graphics of AMD Radeon HD7730M (Adrenaline 19.5.1 driver) and Intel HD 4000. Ever since May 1903 upgrade, Game DVR is not recording game videos, neither gamepad nor hotkeys...
  10. Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10: How to: Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10 How to Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10 The capturing clips, and sharing captures to Twitterall from one dashboard in Windows 10. However, you can also use the Game bar to record,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i take a screenshot my monitor goes white

2. fix white screenshot windows