Windows 10: Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...)

Discus and support Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i just get into a very annoying problem on my screen, everything was working fine the screen resolution was crisp and good but suddenly everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamGhoreyshi, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...)

Hi

i just get into a very annoying problem on my screen, everything was working fine the screen resolution was crisp and good but suddenly everything just get low resolution and all of the texts and icons everywhere look blurry and low res; i tried almost anything from changing scale, display res, regedit changes, reinstalling display driver, updating my windows and etc. but it did'nt fixed; when i turn night mode on the problem is more visible. actually it's not really visible in screen shots but hope u guys can see it too...is there any way to fix this? Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...) b9a2afa7-fa17-4e49-aaf7-8f0e1b5f1eb5?upload=true.jpg

:)

SamGhoreyshi, Dec 3, 2019

2. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 3, 2019
  3. esroen Win User
    Windows 10 Blurry Text

hey try watch this thread..it worked for me and a lot of people.
    is sad dough this so common bug cant be fixed by windwos itself and has to come from an external fix.
    Solved Blurry text - Page 4 - Windows 10 Forums

esroen, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...)

Windows 10 Blurry Text

So I just got a fresh installation of Windows 10 64 bit on my Alienware 17 (2013) laptop. It was working perfectly fine until yesterday, when text in Microsoft Edge, the Start Menu, and in default Windows applications like Settings started becoming very blurry. The text seems to resemble text in games if I force anti-aliasing with my AMD Catalyst Control Center. I have also noticed that if I hover my cursor over icons in the start menu for a while, they turn black and do not return to their original color, and that the current tab in Microsoft Edge is also black instead of white.

I have tried restarting my computer, turning Cleartype off, changing the text size, and changing the custom scale level.

At this point, I'm pretty frustrated as this reduces my efficiency while working online.

Microsoft Edge Screenshot

Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...) [​IMG]

Start Menu Screenshot

Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...) [​IMG]

ChromeScarab, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...)

1. Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...) - Similar Threads - white blurry color

2. icon text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  3. icon text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icon text color: I want to change the desktop icon text color. Using Themes doesn't do what I want. ANy suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-color/95e395f2-e21a-4b08-bf2c-b6a146febcca
  4. icon text color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my asus zenbook as blurry white lines around the edges of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    my asus zenbook as blurry white lines around the edges of the screen: I recently logged onto my laptop and then these blurry white lines popped up. i don't know why they appeared and dont know how to get rid of them. they did also not show up when i tried to take a snippet of them....
  6. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  7. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White blurry line around laptop screen: Hello, I noticed a white line around my screen today. I’ve tried turni nb it off and on, hoping the line would disappear but it’s still there. My laptop sits at my table so I know it hasn’t been damaged. How can I get rid of the lines?...
  8. White blurry line around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Blurry background text and icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry background text and icons: Hi, After updating to Windows10 version 1909, my desktop background and text become so blurry. My monitor resolution is 2560x1440 with a 144 Hz refresh rate. I have a Gtx 1080 display card and I have installed the latest available driver already. However, when I lower...
  10. Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything blurry in 1080p; text, icons, pics, videos: I installed windows 10 directly from microsoft yesterday rather than waiting for it to roll out to me, and as soon as it finished something was wrong. It was set to 1080p but the edges of the screen were cut off and EVERYTHING was blurry as if it were in 420p. I used Catalyst...