Windows 10: Windows 10 white border scrolling by itself

Discus and support Windows 10 white border scrolling by itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! I'm sorry if this isn't the correct category for this question, but I've recently run into this problem and it's really affecting my abilty to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oof_ow_my_bones, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 white border scrolling by itself

Hello! I'm sorry if this isn't the correct category for this question, but I've recently run into this problem and it's really affecting my abilty to do certain things on my PC. I don't know what the right way to describe it is, but basically my PC won't stop scrolling through selections by itself? It happens in every default Windows application, so I cannot edit photos or videos, for example. I also cannot search anything in the desktop search bar or scroll the applications in the start menu.Here's a video for clarity: https://youtu.be/o8KvWaFPa4gThe problem is not with my mouse and my lapto

:)

oof_ow_my_bones, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Markbo66 Win User

White Borders To Album Artwork Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this procedure but it has had no effect at all so the problem persists.

Since asking the original question I have downloaded some albums from amazon and added these to the Music folder and the white border has appeared on those albums as well so it would appear it is only artwork added by WMP which is not affected.

Markbo66, Jul 18, 2021
  3. White border

My photo has a narrow white border around 3 sides and then a wide white one
    (about one inch) the fourth side. How do I remove the borders? I don't want the borders to show when I print them.

[Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage]

SusanNeighbors, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 white border scrolling by itself

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 white border scrolling by itself

1. Windows 10 white border scrolling by itself - Similar Threads - white border scrolling

2. What is this white border?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this white border?: I came across this issue when I tried connecting to a Bluetooth device using the quick actions menu. I attached a gif to show what I'm dealing with. For example, when I click on 'connect', it wouldn't open the list of devices. Instead, it would highlight the 'bluetooth' quick...
  3. What is this white border?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this white border?: I came across this issue when I tried connecting to a Bluetooth device using the quick actions menu. I attached a gif to show what I'm dealing with. For example, when I click on 'connect', it wouldn't open the list of devices. Instead, it would highlight the 'bluetooth' quick...
  4. What is this white border?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The Windows 10 taskbar has a white border on the icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows 10 taskbar has a white border on the icons.: How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-10-taskbar-has-a-white-border-on-the/34960a47-49c1-47b3-bbf0-0907d67010d0
  6. The Windows 10 taskbar has a white border on the icons.

The Windows 10 taskbar has a white border on the icons.: How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-10-taskbar-has-a-white-border-on-the/34960a47-49c1-47b3-bbf0-0907d67010d0
  7. White line bordering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White line bordering screen: I have a surface go laptop and this morning i noticed a white line bordering my screen, it's very faint and non noticiable at times, it's most noticiable at the bottom where the taskbar is and the top of the screen. The only reason i could think of this happening was my...
  8. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  9. How to remove this white border

How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  10. Windows 10 scrolling by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 scrolling by itself: Hi, not sure what happened but it started by itself yesterday. My mouse is Logitech I removed it, unplug it, and re-install the driver but still the same problem. I edit mouse scrolling in the registry from 3 to 0 and still keeps scrolling down randomly. I tried a couple of...