Windows 10: Windows 10 White Icons

Discus and support Windows 10 White Icons in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the last update my icons turned white and I can't get them back. The only icons that appear new icons like Edge, Microsoft Store, Microsoft Mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hkw_can, Apr 24, 2019.

1. hkw_can Win User

Windows 10 White Icons

After the last update my icons turned white and I can't get them back. The only icons that appear new icons like Edge, Microsoft Store, Microsoft Mail and Snip & Sketch. Chrome, Adobe Reader DC, File Explorer and so on, show a white page symbol. Even if I go to file properties and change the icon (even from another file) still same white page.

I tried a few things, including:

• going to %localappdata% and deleting IconCache.db, followed by a restart
    • ran SFC Scan
    • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

No change. All users have the same problem.

This is very annoying and should be very basic.

:)

hkw_can, Apr 24, 2019
  2. PloKoon Win User

Making the taskbar Edge icon white

Wow. Thank you so much for taking the time to make a video tutorial. A lot of steps to change the icon color but worth it to me.

If I heard you correctly, this will reset every time Edge updates?

PloKoon, Apr 24, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 White Icons

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 White Icons

1. Windows 10 White Icons - Similar Threads - White Icons

2. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  3. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are showing as white and blue boxes: All of sudden all the shortcut and exe files are showing as blue and white boxes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-are-showing-as-white-and-blue-boxes/0c697cdc-7a32-4e52-9d4e-5c8e34eb25db
  4. Icons are showing as white and blue boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  6. Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer

Local Disk icon change to white paper type like undefined icon recently in file explorer: i have three main local disk in my file explorer recently the local disk was changed to like plain paper icon, i restart my file explorer from task manager and check for updates and restart my computer several times but issue remain same how to fix this issue....
  7. How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?: How to remove these white parts of my desktop icons. I want a clean desktop without these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-white-pictures-on-desktop-icons/665ccbb3-042d-46b4-b70e-6cc72f9d209e
  8. How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?

How Do I Remove White Pictures On Desktop Icons?: How to remove these white parts of my desktop icons. I want a clean desktop without these https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-white-pictures-on-desktop-icons/665ccbb3-042d-46b4-b70e-6cc72f9d209e
  9. I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet: It all started with the fact that I put the default application for reading files of type .cur, but after that the icons of all files of this type changed to the icon of this application, I did not like it, and I uninstalled it, but the icons did not return, which is very...
  10. I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet

I lost the icons of files containing mouse cursor icons, now there is just a white sheet: It all started with the fact that I put the default application for reading files of type .cur, but after that the icons of all files of this type changed to the icon of this application, I did not like it, and I uninstalled it, but the icons did not return, which is very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white adobe dc icon on taskbar windows 10