Windows 10: Windows 10 White Screen Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 White Screen Issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RonaldJohnson6, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 White Screen Issue

Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this case it is somewhat unique. My laptop is booting up to a blank white screen. At first, I was able to view the screen via HDMI Output to my TV, at which point I should have backed up my computer, but didn't think to.

:)

RonaldJohnson6, Mar 16, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Roan T Win User
    Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 White Screen Issue

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 White Screen Issue

1. Windows 10 White Screen Issue - Similar Threads - White Screen Issue

2. Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue: My Laptop with windows 10 automatically turn on white screen with no cursor i tried force booting multiple times but it doesn't work and I'm not able to do anything because the screen is white task manager is also not showing after booting window please help asap...
  3. Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue: My Laptop with windows 10 automatically turn on white screen with no cursor i tried force booting multiple times but it doesn't work and I'm not able to do anything because the screen is white task manager is also not showing after booting window please help asap...
  4. Windows 10 22h2 white screen issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen White issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen White issue: Why my windows 11 laptop Home screen and task bar gets white for few seconds and AMD radeon software turns off from task bar??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-white-issue/d27c7a1e-d8d6-464e-b1ba-495a291eec05
  6. Screen White issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen White issue: Why my windows 11 laptop Home screen and task bar gets white for few seconds and AMD radeon software turns off from task bar??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-white-issue/d27c7a1e-d8d6-464e-b1ba-495a291eec05
  7. Windows 10 white screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 white screen: My computer just went to white screen after startup. It is fine to enter the log-in page and type in the password. But when entering the desktop screen, the screen just went white and nth was shown. Strangely, with the ctrl+alt+delete, I can open the task manager. Through...
  8. White lock screen background issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    White lock screen background issue: My lock screen has a plain white background for some reason. I've tried switching it multiple times to different images in the lock screen settings with no change. When I hit enter on my lockscreen and go to the password entry screen I DO see the correct background. [img]...
  9. White lock screen background issue

in Windows 10 Support
    White lock screen background issue: My lock screen has a plain white background for some reason. I've tried switching it multiple times to different images in the lock screen settings with no change. When I hit enter on my lockscreen and go to the password entry screen I DO see the correct background. [img]...
  10. Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Please Please Help - Windows 10 White Screen Issue: Hello... I am having a issue with my HP laptop running Windows 10. You have probably already heard of the "White Screen" issue, but I believe in this case it is somewhat unique. My laptop is booting up to a blank white screen. At first, I was able to view the screen via HDMI...