Windows 10: Windows 10 white screen

Discus and support Windows 10 white screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer just went to white screen after startup. It is fine to enter the log-in page and type in the password. But when entering the desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CHUN SANGSIN, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Windows 10 white screen

My computer just went to white screen after startup. It is fine to enter the log-in page and type in the password. But when entering the desktop screen, the screen just went white and nth was shown. Strangely, with the ctrl+alt+delete, I can open the task manager. Through "Open file location", I was able to access the desktop apps and open chrome for internet searching. However, I noticed that the windows of apps have shown some lagging when moving them. That's the kind of lagging that shown multiple copies of the same windows in the moving locus. And usually after waiting for about 2-3 minute

:)

CHUN SANGSIN, Jul 22, 2021
  2. John Vil Win User

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Windows 10 white screen

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 white screen

1. Windows 10 white screen - Similar Threads - white screen

2. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  3. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...: When I was approve by parent and also when entering the code in "My parent is here" and the screen is open again, there will always be a white box in the edge of the desktop screen...
  4. There is always a white box in the edge of the screen when I open the desktop screen by my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  6. League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...

League Display League of Legends Screen Saver is Stuck on a White Screen, All Other Screen...: I set my screen saver to a special "league display" and know my screen turns white instead of the cool animation that is suppose to play. I can't find too much on the internet about this specific problem but It seems to be a problem with the league display app itself since...
  7. My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...: Sorry this is another laptop so no screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-turning-white-when-its-done/7b9d5184-6c3d-4ad0-b471-984f3bfb85de
  8. My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...

My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...: Sorry this is another laptop so no screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-keeps-turning-white-when-its-done/7b9d5184-6c3d-4ad0-b471-984f3bfb85de
  9. My screen keeps turning white when its done something called async rat chat apairs how do I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. White outline round edge of screen geo

White outline round edge of screen geo: Hi while using my laptop my screen suddenly went while in the middle . I re started the laptop but it now has a white outline all around the edge of the screen ? Looks like a fault ? What can I do...