Windows 10: Windows 10 who dots

Discus and support Windows 10 who dots in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows 10 when is not shut down properly means if forced shutdown or restart it...whenever it starts, it ends up with white dots circling ... And i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ash_kar, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Ash_kar Win User

Windows 10 who dots

My windows 10 when is not shut down properly means if forced shutdown or restart it...whenever it starts, it ends up with white dots circling ... And i have to just wait for like 1 hour or so to get to the login screen.... This first occur after windows update, so in boot mode i uninstalled the update multiple times, but whenever i restarts white dots happens!..... I m tired of windows 10 and its issues now... Please helpWindows 10 who dots [​IMG]

:)

Ash_kar, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 who dots

Delta6326, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 who dots

1. Windows 10 who dots - Similar Threads - dots

2. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  3. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.: Hello I have A Geo book thats stuck on a black screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.After what feels like five minutes it takes me to a screen that says preparing automatic repair,Then eventually to a blue screen that reads aptio setup utility.I have no idea what...
  6. Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.

Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.: Hello I have A Geo book thats stuck on a black screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.After what feels like five minutes it takes me to a screen that says preparing automatic repair,Then eventually to a blue screen that reads aptio setup utility.I have no idea what...
  7. Geo book stuck on a start up screen with geo and some dots turning in a circle.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Citizen GSX-190II 9-Wire Dot Matrix Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Citizen GSX-190II 9-Wire Dot Matrix Printer: How do I get this kind of printer to work with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citizen-gsx-190ii-9-wire-dot-matrix-printer/06751f3c-45ef-49dd-b61a-f4c2ae848001
  9. Citizen GSX-190II 9-Wire Dot Matrix Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Citizen GSX-190II 9-Wire Dot Matrix Printer: How do I get this kind of printer to work with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citizen-gsx-190ii-9-wire-dot-matrix-printer/06751f3c-45ef-49dd-b61a-f4c2ae848001
  10. Citizen GSX-190II 9-Wire Dot Matrix Printer