Windows 10: Windows 10 who dots

Discus and support Windows 10 who dots in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows 10 when is not shut down properly means if forced shutdown or restart it...whenever it starts, it ends up with white dots circling ... And i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ash_kar, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Ash_kar Win User

Windows 10 who dots

My windows 10 when is not shut down properly means if forced shutdown or restart it...whenever it starts, it ends up with white dots circling ... And i have to just wait for like 1 hour or so to get to the login screen.... This first occur after windows update, so in boot mode i uninstalled the update multiple times, but whenever i restarts white dots happens!..... I m tired of windows 10 and its issues now... Please helpWindows 10 who dots [​IMG]

:)

Ash_kar, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 who dots

Delta6326, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 who dots

1. Windows 10 who dots - Similar Threads - dots

2. Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo: Hi, My PC was working fine yesterday, but when I try to boot it up normally this morning, it would just get stuck on a black screen after the blue Microsoft logo and the spinning dots. I can successfully boot it into safe mode, and disconnected all the non-essential...
  3. Cannot login after Windows 10 update, black screen, spinning dots

Cannot login after Windows 10 update, black screen, spinning dots: Hi Everybody, I got a doozy of a problem... tldr; recent update screwed the pooch. Only get black screen or black screen with spinning dots or screen with a flashing __ or sometimes a Y __. Currently unable to actually log into my computer to update or fix anything...
  4. Windows 10 1903 update fails to install because spinning dots immediately freezes on...

Windows 10 1903 update fails to install because spinning dots immediately freezes on...: I am having problem while installing Windows 10 1903 update on my Asus A541UV-DM978 Laptop. Laptop is currently running on Windows 10 Pro 1803 OS Build 17134.950. I have updated all my drivers to latest version as well as my BIOS version is also latest as provided by the...
  5. spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    spinning dots: let me start by saying that my laptop is working perfectly, and windows 10 is working perfectly. I turn on the laptop, it's a Dell. I get the Dell logo screen as it posts. the screen blinks and the dell logo comes back on with the spinning dots. I want to change that...
  6. Windows 10 Install Spinning Dots Frozen

Windows 10 Install Spinning Dots Frozen: Just built a brand new PC for a friend and it boots into the bios in working order. When I went to install a fresh copy of Windows via USB Drive, the process freezes up on the first screen into the installation. There is a black screen with my motherboard's brand logo and the...
  7. Default Windows 10 Wallpaper is filled with dots with blue background.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default Windows 10 Wallpaper is filled with dots with blue background.: I am facing this problem for sometime now. The default windows 10 wallpaper would suddenly be changed to blue with dots all around. I have attached a screenshot for elucidation. It would be fixed if I try to change the wallpaper. However, the wallpaper would again turn dotted...
  8. What is the meaning of the red dot (X) on file folders ? How does one clear them? I see not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the meaning of the red dot (X) on file folders ? How does one clear them? I see not...: Red dots with a x have appeared on my file folders after transferring pictures from a back up drive to a new dell system, What do they mean? How do I correct ? files look ok but some of the pictures are not opening on their own....
  9. Endless Circle of dots during boot (in ancient terms, a form of Hang)

Endless Circle of dots during boot (in ancient terms, a form of Hang): Recently I did the 1903 upgrade on 4 Windows 10 machines, two laptops, and two desktops. It went smoothly on all of them. However, after that, two further upgrades became available: KB4506991 2019-07 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 1903...
  10. Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?: Can anyone help? On Friday 12th July my computer decided to do an update and the result was that after about 3 hours of spinning dots... it wasn't going to happen... I managed to get it to reboot and access a system restore point and then left the PC on sleep mode when not...