Windows 10: Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?

Discus and support Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Not anything about this program is devoted to the mouse. Nothing. No pointers, no pointer size, no cursor type, no speed.....nothing. Just the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bob Is Interested, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?

Not anything about this program is devoted to the mouse. Nothing. No pointers, no pointer size, no cursor type, no speed.....nothing. Just the keyboard. What am I missing here? They're worth over 2 trillion and they forget this? They don't check? They don't read any feedback like "Hey, half your program is missing!" So I removed that cursed "Mouse and Keyboard Center" and I can easily now adjust mouse settings. That makes sense. "Let's make a program that disables what is existing then replace it with......Nothing! They're sure to love THAT!"How Microsoft breaks even bewilders me. I

:)

Bob Is Interested, Jun 2, 2023

2. Mouse not visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center

I use Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard and Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse, The first is visible in Mouse and Keyboard Center, but not the mouse. The mouse
    does work, however one of the reasons I have chosen this particular mouse is the additional settings in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, which I cannot use.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. No improvement.

The mouse is on the list of supported devices and I'm surprised by this issue as I have never heard such a problem before. It is my second Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse.

Thanks for any helpful suggestions,

Krzysztof

KrzysztofKożurno, Jun 2, 2023
  3. _kram_ Win User
    How to bind media control in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center app

Hi, I'd like to bind media controls (next/prev song) to my mouse or keyboard buttons. I couldn't find such option in a Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center app. If it's not possible then where I can suggest such functionality?

_kram_, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?

1. Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?: Not anything about this program is devoted to the mouse. Nothing. No pointers, no pointer size, no cursor type, no speed.....nothing. Just the keyboard. What am I missing here? They're worth over 2 trillion and they forget this? They don't check? They don't read any feedback...
  3. Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?: Not anything about this program is devoted to the mouse. Nothing. No pointers, no pointer size, no cursor type, no speed.....nothing. Just the keyboard. What am I missing here? They're worth over 2 trillion and they forget this? They don't check? They don't read any feedback...
  4. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center: Hi there I am currently working form home on a work provided computer and would like to use the keyboards and mice I currently have that are: Microsoft Bluetooth Ergonomic Mouse, Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard and New Microsoft Number Pad. I have used them without...
  5. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center not detecting my mouse

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center not detecting my mouse: My Precision mouse is not detected by Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center software, on startup of software time it is show my mouse but notice not device detected after that Images showing below [ATTACH][ATTACH] Any ideas to resolve? Thank you all...
  6. Does Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center support non-Microsoft mouse?

Does Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center support non-Microsoft mouse?: It's clear from the documentation. I have MS keyboard that's recognized. The non-MS mouse is not so I can't configure its 7 buttons. If not, any recommendation for what software I should use and not to create any conflict with MS Mouse and Keyboard Center? Thanks...
  7. microsoft mouse & keyboard center

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft mouse & keyboard center: I have a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard, so am I correct that the MICROSOFT MOUSE & KEYBOARD CENTER utility can safely be uninstalled? Thanks, Dan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-keyboard-center/1d1eed96-6ce3-4e1a-bb00-c1728b42eb72
  8. Microsoft keyboard and Mouse center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft keyboard and Mouse center: My old keyboard was failing, so I bought a new one. Can I export the Macros I have created and then import them for my new computer? The drop downs did not have a choice for this error, I apologize if they confuse my question....
  9. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech Mouse: Will Microsoft mouse and keyboard center work with Logitech LX3 optical Mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mouse-and-keyboard-center-work-with/f2d5ada0-ff77-4bb2-8e05-e7c2540be7a3
  10. Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard center: customizable buttons/keys don't work in programs which runs under the certain conditions of compatibility modes, or if program runs with administrative privilege... making administrative privilege to "itype.exe & ipoint.exe & mousekeyboardcenter.exe" does not help... as...