Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MervinGershanov, Sep 20, 2018.

1. WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE

WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE

:)

MervinGershanov, Sep 20, 2018

2. lumia 950 purple hue

Hi,

To address your concern, would you please tell us when you started seeing the purple hue on your device's screen? If you are seeing this for the first time you got your Microsoft Lumia 950, we suggest that you return your phone to where you bought it to
    have it replaced.

Regards.

Shaira Cay, Sep 20, 2018
  3. lumia 950 purple hue

Hi I just bought a Lumia 950 and I love it but at the top right and bottom the display has a purple hue what can I do pls help I love this device!!!!!

ΘοδωρηςΚαπανδριτης, Sep 20, 2018
  4. WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE

Purple hue on Lumia Icon

Thanks for the reply, i've posted on there and here is the
    link

AlastorX50, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE

1. WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE - Similar Threads - WHY HAS LAPTOP

2. PURPLE SCREEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PURPLE SCREEN: I kept getting error messages "The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x77312c1a"every time I shut down or restarted. So, I did a clean boot and followed all of the instructions - disabled, enabled, restart,...
  3. PURPLE SCREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PURPLE SCREEN: I kept getting error messages "The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occurred in the application at location 0x77312c1a"every time I shut down or restarted. So, I did a clean boot and followed all of the instructions - disabled, enabled, restart,...
  4. PURPLE SCREEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have a half purple screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a half purple screen on my laptop: My hp laptop was connected to the tv through hdmi while I was playing a little game on it, power went off and so did the tv but on my laptop screen it was different. Half of the screen was purple while the other half was normal. I don't know what caused it given that this...
  6. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Purple screen: Hi, whenever i try to turn on my laptop which is a Lenovo g575an oldie but a goodie it shows the basic Lenovo screen with the meanings of two function keys, then my screen goes black for a while, then it turns a sort of light purplecheck picture attatched and it only just...
  7. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple screen: I have purple screen and I’m not sure how to fix it, I checked the bulbs in the screen and they all work perfectly, I think it’s a problem in the display cable but I’m not sure how to fix it, should I send it to someone to fix it or is there a way to fix it myself??...
  8. Windows 10 installation got stuck on a purple screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation got stuck on a purple screen: My linovo laptop was running very slow with windows 10, so I tried to reinstalling windows with a bootable usb. At first the installation was going fine but while I was afk the display turned off and nothing was happening. I thought it's usually restarting while installation...
  9. Purple Haze on my laptop

Purple Haze on my laptop: Hello, i use a windows 10 laptop with 8GB RAM and intel Graphics 620. My laptop screen suddenly turned purple and its as if the purple tint is glowing. Now i need help because i make use of the laptop in ventilated environments, i do not make use of it on a bed and its just...
  10. purple screen

purple screen: After when I updated my win10 to 1903 version, my screen turned to purple. I tried to update the driver through GeForce Experience but it did not help. I use the NIVDIA. Everyone says it is due to the version of win10 cannot match NIVDIA new driver. What should I do ? P.S....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen is purple hue

2. why has my laptop screen got purple scratches

3. purple hue windows 10

4. purple haze windows 10,
  5. why is my windows 10 purple screens,
  6. why my windows purple,
  7. ndows 10 screen purple,
  8. windows 10 screen hue,
  9. windows 10 t screen is purple,
  10. laptop screen hue windows 10,
  11. windows screen is purple hue,