Windows 10: Windows 10, Why is my MSN homepage not correct and why can't I change it?

Discus and support Windows 10, Why is my MSN homepage not correct and why can't I change it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My MSN homepage shows the wrong city for my weather which also sets my home city. I cannot change the city or change the content of the homepage.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GaryHSr, May 14, 2020.

1. GaryHSr Win User

Windows 10, Why is my MSN homepage not correct and why can't I change it?

My MSN homepage shows the wrong city for my weather which also sets my home city. I cannot change the city or change the content of the homepage.

:)

GaryHSr, May 14, 2020
  2. Lunsfordc Win User

MSN Homepage using Edge

A few days ago my MSN homepage stopped showing all images. About 10% of images will show but the rest are just greyed out boxes. I've tried disabling Tracking, turned off my antivirus (Defender), turned off the firewall, disabling Flashplayer........ but nothing seems to do the trick. I should also mention that I get the same results using Firefox. Something's changed but I'm all out of ideas!!

Would appreciate any suggestions from the members.

Thanx,

Lunsfordc, May 14, 2020
  3. Rose_737 Win User
    msn as my homepage

How do I make my msn homepage from windows 7 my permanent homepage on windows 10?

Rose_737, May 14, 2020
  4. Matt316 Win User

MSN Homepage appears at bootup

Hi,

For several days now I have had the MSN homepage pop up every time I boot up. It appears to be initiated by a call to open the page MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos . MSN is not my home page and I don't want to see it. How can I stop it opening? I haven't had any updates (due mainly to the fact that, currently, my computer is unable to receive them).

There is an old thread here which suggests an answer using Malwarebytes AdwCleaner. This and other efforts have been taken, but no luck.

Matt

Matt316, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10, Why is my MSN homepage not correct and why can't I change it? - Similar Threads - Why MSN homepage

2. was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?: I got on my PC in the morning a few days ago and my MSN homepage format was a jumbled mess. I've tried to change it back but with no luck. I then tried searching to see if others had the same issue and I found none. So did something change, and if so, how do I change MY MSN...
  3. was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    was there a recent change to My MSN homepage?: I got on my PC in the morning a few days ago and my MSN homepage format was a jumbled mess. I've tried to change it back but with no luck. I then tried searching to see if others had the same issue and I found none. So did something change, and if so, how do I change MY MSN...
  4. MSN Homepage

MSN Homepage: I hate the new webpage format on my Android phone. How do I get back to the old MSN Homepage? Or do I need to find a new news source? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-homepage/7838876d-94a5-44d2-a820-7c4505f2e3de
  5. Why is MSN Homepage so mean now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is MSN Homepage so mean now?: The Internet was sporadically down yesterday [14/3]. Now the "Comments" section is totally missing and one can't Clear Searches. With MSN firing staff, who is there to keep standards up? Rhetorical question!...
  6. Why is MSN Homepage so mean now?

Why is MSN Homepage so mean now?: The Internet was sporadically down yesterday [14/3]. Now the "Comments" section is totally missing and one can't Clear Searches. With MSN firing staff, who is there to keep standards up? Rhetorical question!...
  7. MSN homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN homepage: Embedded links on MSN homepage do not work. I only get blank pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-homepage/df64839f-2e3b-497a-98cf-09eb19a662ba
  8. MSN homepage

MSN homepage: Embedded links on MSN homepage do not work. I only get blank pages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-homepage/df64839f-2e3b-497a-98cf-09eb19a662ba
  9. MSN Homepage

MSN Homepage: It's bare, unfriendly and I can't change it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-homepage/fc4db1d9-8d5f-494d-ae3b-cd2a5d0db7c5
  10. MSN Homepage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSN Homepage: It's bare, unfriendly and I can't change it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-homepage/fc4db1d9-8d5f-494d-ae3b-cd2a5d0db7c5