Windows 10: Windows 10 why so many ESENT errors?

Discus and support Windows 10 why so many ESENT errors? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There are thousands of these errors in my events log. I have a brand new laptop lenovo idea pad l340 and microsoft errors are already messing up my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Win10destroyedmylife, May 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 why so many ESENT errors?

There are thousands of these errors in my events log. I have a brand new laptop lenovo idea pad l340 and microsoft errors are already messing up my system. i might add that the upgrade from win 7 to win10 totally blew up my last laptop. im trying to stay ahead of all these errors but you asses make it so diffucult to get help.

:)

Win10destroyedmylife, May 5, 2020
  2. pm1_ Win User

ESENT ERROR 412 How to Fix?

thank you Greg....

almost one month late, I will give your suggestions a try and see how things go.... thank you for your original reply to my Outlook request for help on an ESENT error...!

3. Ian Ser Win User
    ESENT 916

Thank you for the updates. Can you give me the full details of the error using the Event Viewer? When the error happens or shows, do these steps:

1. Press Windows key on your keyboard, type Event Viewer and select the search result.
    2. On the left hand pane, click Windows Logs, and select
      Application
    3. On the Source column, there should be an ESENT
      with an Event ID of 916. Click the item and on the bottom pane, copy the information on the General tab and paste it here.

For now, according to my research, this may be closely related to hard drives. Can you give me information on what is the make and model of your hard drive?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Ian Ser, May 23, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 why so many ESENT errors?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 why so many ESENT errors?

1. Windows 10 why so many ESENT errors? - Similar Threads - why many ESENT

2. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ERRORS/FAILURES/BUGS WITH WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ERRORS/FAILURES/BUGS WITH WINDOWS 11?: THESE COMMENTS/QUESTIONS ARE DIRECTED PRIMARILY AT THE WINDOWS 'PROFESSIONALS' WHO CREATED WINDOWS 11, AND HOUNDED EVERY WINDOWS 10 USER FOR MONTHS TO 'UPGRADE' TO IT.Do the Microsoft 'experts' that spoke about the 'enhanced and improved USER EXPERIENCE' of upgrading to...
  3. WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY ERRORS/FAILURES/BUGS WITH WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY ERRORS/FAILURES/BUGS WITH WINDOWS 11?: THESE COMMENTS/QUESTIONS ARE DIRECTED PRIMARILY AT THE WINDOWS 'PROFESSIONALS' WHO CREATED WINDOWS 11, AND HOUNDED EVERY WINDOWS 10 USER FOR MONTHS TO 'UPGRADE' TO IT.Do the Microsoft 'experts' that spoke about the 'enhanced and improved USER EXPERIENCE' of upgrading to...
  4. WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY ERRORS/FAILURES/BUGS WITH WINDOWS 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY ARE THEIR SO MANY ERRORS/FAILURES/BUGS WITH WINDOWS 11?: THESE COMMENTS/QUESTIONS ARE DIRECTED PRIMARILY AT THE WINDOWS 'PROFESSIONALS' WHO CREATED WINDOWS 11, AND HOUNDED EVERY WINDOWS 10 USER FOR MONTHS TO 'UPGRADE' TO IT.Do the Microsoft 'experts' that spoke about the 'enhanced and improved USER EXPERIENCE' of upgrading to...
  5. Why so many multiple processes in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why so many multiple processes in Windows 10?: Hi,I noticed in the task manager that several processes occure more than one time, and some processes occure multiple times, for example the Chrome, Microsoft Edge and some nVidia processes.Why does this happen and is there anything to do to reduce the number of...
  6. So. Many. errors.

So. Many. errors.: alright. I built a computer recently (using windows so assume this is where to post) and i have oh so many errors. Ill list these out. Tell me if there's anything in common but the only common thing i can find is driver issues and well ive been going through all of my...
  7. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  8. Why So Many Updates?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why So Many Updates?: This is a curiosity question: Why are we having so many updates for 1803? Does anyone have a handle on this. It is just an unusual number, and they just seem to "keep on coming". A screenshot is attached ... Thanks Sorry, looks like a double post for this one 117820
  9. esent error

esent error: I reinstalled my os as problems and i am getting error in event viewer with SettingSyncHost but only attached the main one Log Name: Application Source: ESENT Date: 12/09/2015 19:11:40 Event ID: 488 Task Category: (1) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A...
  10. Why so many builds

in Windows 10 Support
    Why so many builds: I found this in the mail this morning Windows 10 S is ready for testing (but just barely) | ZDNet Now I am no expert or indeed am I that savvy re computing as some of you will know but I have to say that after using 7 for such a long time and going through what I saw (as I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what does esent

2. windows 10 ESENT error ID 455

3. what is esent and many issues