Windows 10: Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter Issues after 17134.254 Update

Discus and support Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter Issues after 17134.254 Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am experiencing issues with my Wi-Fi adapter after the 17134.254 update as it apparently keeps disconnecting randomly throughout the day. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DenzelP96, Sep 8, 2018.

1. DenzelP96 Win User

Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter Issues after 17134.254 Update

Hello,

I am experiencing issues with my Wi-Fi adapter after the 17134.254 update as it apparently keeps disconnecting randomly throughout the day. My other devices work fine when my PC's Wi-Fi randomly disconnects however, so it can't be an issue with my Modem or its settings. I am wondering if there's a potential fix for this issue as I've had to keep "troubleshooting my network adapter" and it's getting quite annoying now.

Thanks,

:)

DenzelP96, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Wi-fi adapter doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi?

• Have you updated all the Wi-Fi drivers?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: Run Internet Connection Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the
    issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Wi-Fi adapter.

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “Device Manager”

• On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it

• Right on the “Wireless adapter” option and click “Uninstall’

• Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter Issues after 17134.254 Update

Wi-fi issue

Hi Galin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We are will surely help you with the issue.

I suggest you to run the below troubleshooter and check.

Run the build-in network troubleshooter

Follow the steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the Network Adapter.

• Click on Next to perform the Network Adapter troubleshooter and follow the steps.
    Note: Refer the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq

Let us know if this helps or post back if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter Issues after 17134.254 Update

1. Windows 10 Wi-Fi Adapter Issues after 17134.254 Update - Similar Threads - Adapter Issues 17134

2. Wi-Fi issues after updating network adapter driver Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi issues after updating network adapter driver Windows 10: Hi I was getting “no internet connection” message on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. I updated my network adapter then restarted my computer. When it restarted my Wi-Fi network was not listed as an available network. My wife was able to see the network and connect. I did see on...
  3. Wi-Fi issues after updating network adapter driver Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi issues after updating network adapter driver Windows 10: Hi I was getting “no internet connection” message on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. I updated my network adapter then restarted my computer. When it restarted my Wi-Fi network was not listed as an available network. My wife was able to see the network and connect. I did see on...
  4. Wi-Fi issues after updating network adapter driver Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wi-fi adapter disappears after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi adapter disappears after Windows update: More than once I have experienced that my Wi-fi connection is unavailable after a Windows update. And I am not able to reconnect because the Wi-fi adapter is completely missing in the System Tray and the Device Manager. This time, my Bluetooth adapter is gone too.I have seen...
  6. Wi-fi adapter disappears after Windows update

Wi-fi adapter disappears after Windows update: More than once I have experienced that my Wi-fi connection is unavailable after a Windows update. And I am not able to reconnect because the Wi-fi adapter is completely missing in the System Tray and the Device Manager. This time, my Bluetooth adapter is gone too.I have seen...
  7. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues: Hello, I have a Dell Vostro 3558, Windows 10, and for several months now I've been having a problem with my Wi-Fi network adapter which prevents me to connect to the Internet. It wasn't so bad at first I would just shut down and boot pc again then the Wi-Fi would work but now...
  8. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues: Hello, I have a Dell Vostro 3558, Windows 10, and for several months now I've been having a problem with my Wi-Fi network adapter which prevents me to connect to the Internet. It wasn't so bad at first I would just shut down and boot pc again then the Wi-Fi would work but now...
  9. Wi-Fi network adapter and Wi-Fi issues

10. Wi-Fi issue after update - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi issue after update - Windows 10: I turned off all the updates in your f...ng windows 10. But, nevertheless, this **** is updated whenever it wants. And today I lost my Wi-Fi connection after the update. Do you know the question? What the hell did I pay for buying your operating system ??? I apologize for...