Windows 10: Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update

Discus and support Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Every roughly 30-45 minutes, it varies, my wi-fi disconnects and reconnects. This is an incredibly annoying issue especially on VPN. Ethernet and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DustinGibson3, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update

Every roughly 30-45 minutes, it varies, my wi-fi disconnects and reconnects. This is an incredibly annoying issue especially on VPN. Ethernet and Firewire Ethernet is not an option due to infrastructure of apartment.This appeared immediately after the 21H2 update. I was able to confirm it by reinstalling windows without the update. No wi-fi disconnecting issues using the same driver. I was unable to suppress update, it eventually updates the 21H2 updates and I get the issue again on the exact same wi-fi driver. I also never had this issue ever on my Ubuntu partition or any of my devices.I have

:)

DustinGibson3, Mar 20, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Mar 20, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wi-Fi issue after update - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to follow the steps listed below and check if it works:

1. Right click on the Windows icon on the taskbar and select ‘Device Manager’.
    2. Expand ‘Network adapters’ and right click on your Wi-Fi adapter.
    3. Select ‘Properties’ and click on the ‘Power Management’ tab.
    4. Uncheck the box that says ‘Allow the computer to turn off the device to save power’.
    5. Exit ‘Device Manager’ and check if it works.

You may also try the steps listed in fix network connection issues
    in Windows 10
    and Wi-Fi issues in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Junaid_A, Mar 20, 2022
  4. Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update

Marivel Man, Mar 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update

1. Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update - Similar Threads - connection issues 21H2

2. Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured: Shows I have “no Wi-Fi, secured” no one else connected is having this issue, it’s fine after I reset the router however but the next time I turn the computer off and back on, the same issue...
  3. Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi connection issues No Wi-Fi, Secured: Shows I have “no Wi-Fi, secured” no one else connected is having this issue, it’s fine after I reset the router however but the next time I turn the computer off and back on, the same issue...
  4. Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.

Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.: Hello,After the last update for windows 10 21H2 find that when I start my pc up it loads fine but when I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar it shows all the connections so I click on my connection but only stay connected for about 2 seconds then the connection goes, so I...
  5. Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 21H2 cannot find my Wi-Fi connection.: Hello,After the last update for windows 10 21H2 find that when I start my pc up it loads fine but when I click on the Wi-Fi icon on the taskbar it shows all the connections so I click on my connection but only stay connected for about 2 seconds then the connection goes, so I...
  6. Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update

Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update: Every roughly 30-45 minutes, it varies, my wi-fi disconnects and reconnects. This is an incredibly annoying issue especially on VPN. Ethernet and Firewire Ethernet is not an option due to infrastructure of apartment.This appeared immediately after the 21H2 update. I was able...
  7. Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update

Windows 10: Wi-fi connection issues after windows 21H2 update: Every roughly 30-45 minutes, it varies, my wi-fi disconnects and reconnects. This is an incredibly annoying issue especially on VPN. Ethernet and Firewire Ethernet is not an option due to infrastructure of apartment.This appeared immediately after the 21H2 update. I was able...
  8. Problem with Wi-fi connection after updating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Wi-fi connection after updating Windows 10: Hi, I have very strange problem with connection. When i connect to my router it either shows no internet, connection or i has internet but ping i wild af. When i connect to other wi -fi(tethering by my phone) there is no problem. i tried reseting router and didn't work pls...
  9. Wi-Fi issue after update - Windows 10

Wi-Fi issue after update - Windows 10: I turned off all the updates in your f...ng windows 10. But, nevertheless, this **** is updated whenever it wants. And today I lost my Wi-Fi connection after the update. Do you know the question? What the hell did I pay for buying your operating system ??? I apologize for...
  10. Windows 10, Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues

Windows 10, Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues: After upgrading to windows 10 it says I need to turn on wireless things but I don't have a button to do that, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10-wi-fi-connectivity-issues/494658c4-10ec-4a27-a20d-3f3e247f3a53