Windows 10: Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart

Discus and support Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm encountering an issue in Windows 10 where my Wi-Fi adapter is not being detected after I do a Restart but is working fine whenever I turn on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cxdev, Sep 23, 2022.

1. cxdev Win User

Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart

I'm encountering an issue in Windows 10 where my Wi-Fi adapter is not being detected after I do a Restart but is working fine whenever I turn on my laptop from a Shut Down. This behavior started after I reformatted my laptop using the Create Windows 10 installation media tool. I've also tried reformatting again via Start > Reset this PC but am still having the same behavior.Is there a way to fix this?I'm using the following version of Windows 10:Edition: Windows 10 ProVersion: 21H2OS Build: 19044.2006Here are some screenshots comparing the "After-Restart" state and the "After-Shutdown" stat

:)

cxdev, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Fungerspo Win User

Can't detect any Wi-Fi network

Hi,

My Laptop(Lenovo ideapad 310-14IKB) suddenly can't detect any Wi-Fi networks. I can confirm that the Wi-Fi network appears as public on my phone. Troubleshooter can't fix this problem automatically but instead spews out this error :

There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter

Windows couldn't automatically bind the IP protocol stack to the network adapter.

So far, I've took these steps to try fix the problem without resetting my laptop:

• Reinstalling driver. Both newest from manufacturer website and rolled back version.
    • Network reset on Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network Reset.
    • Disabling IP Helper on services.msc
    • `netsh winsock reset` and restart
    • TCP/IP stack reset
    • Disabling DHCP Broadcast Flag for my Wi-Fi adapter
    Is there anymore things that I can do to fix this?

PS: My Wi-Fi is 2.4Ghz and my laptop can detect both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz before this error.

Fungerspo, Sep 23, 2022
  3. Having Wi-Fi Issues

I'm having wi-fi issues with my Lumia 929, that I can't figure out and just seems to ridiculous to have on a smartphone in 2014. When I'm connected to any wi-fi connection that I've previously setup, and leave the location where that network is located (ex.
    home), then go to another location (ex. work) where I've also sucessfully setup a wi-fi connection, my phone will not detect, and therefore will not connect to that wi-fi network.

Steps:

• Connected to wireless_home network
    • Leave home, arrive at work
    • Phone will not automatically detect or connect to wireless_work
    • Restart phone, wireless_work is detected, and automatically connected
    This is the kind of problem that will kill Windows Phones in the market! I've been somewhat loyal, but I'm getting very tired of this stuff.

jwilder---01, Sep 23, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart

Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart

1. Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart - Similar Threads - detected during Restart

2. Wi-Fi receiver not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi receiver not detected: I have recently bought a new Wi-Fi dongle/adapter, but when I connected it to my pc.It doesn't show up. When I checked device manager, It shows 'unknown device' and when I saw it properties and then in details it shows this in Hardware ids: ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0 ACPI\INT33A0...
  3. Wi-Fi receiver not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wi-Fi receiver not detected: I have recently bought a new Wi-Fi dongle/adapter, but when I connected it to my pc.It doesn't show up. When I checked device manager, It shows 'unknown device' and when I saw it properties and then in details it shows this in Hardware ids: ACPI\VEN_INT&DEV_33A0 ACPI\INT33A0...
  4. Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart: I'm encountering an issue in Windows 10 where my Wi-Fi adapter is not being detected after I do a Restart but is working fine whenever I turn on my laptop from a Shut Down. This behavior started after I reformatted my laptop using the Create Windows 10 installation media...
  5. Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Wi-Fi not detected during Restart: I'm encountering an issue in Windows 10 where my Wi-Fi adapter is not being detected after I do a Restart but is working fine whenever I turn on my laptop from a Shut Down. This behavior started after I reformatted my laptop using the Create Windows 10 installation media...
  6. WI FI not Detected or Cant connect to WI FI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WI FI not Detected or Cant connect to WI FI: hi im sorry if my english are bad its not my first languageso recently i have this problem with my home wifi where if im conneted to my home wifi it disconneted by it self when i try to use it or its not detected by my laptop at all.t his only happen with my home wifi i can...
  7. Wi-fi restarts

Wi-fi restarts: my wi-fi is constantly restarting, it works for a while and then disconnects and reconnects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-restarts/9e0d2594-bda1-47a6-b964-e249c1a0f047
  8. Cannot detect Wi-Fi

Cannot detect Wi-Fi: I was trying to update my Windows 10 in my Dell Laptop. Then suddenly, my laptop could no longer detect Wi-Fi connections. I trieed troubleshooting it and it says "windows could not find a driver for your network adapter." What should I do?...
  9. Cannot detect Wi-Fi

Cannot detect Wi-Fi: I was trying to update my Windows 10 in my ASUS Laptop. Then suddenly, my laptop could no longer detect Wi-Fi connections. I trieed troubleshooting it and it says "windows could not find a driver for your network adapter." What should I do?...
  10. Home Wi-fi not detected

Home Wi-fi not detected: After update version 1803, my laptop sometimes fail to detect the home Wi-fi though other networks are detected. Further even after connected to this network I lose connection without any reason. The detection problem is resolved temporarily after I "Restart" the laptop....