Windows 10: Windows 10- wifi adapter missing I didn't find answer anywhere

Discus and support Windows 10- wifi adapter missing I didn't find answer anywhere in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been to every single Forum. I've done all of the steps. I've used the command prompts I've use the backups I've done the troubleshooter, i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AKT0921, May 31, 2021.

1. AKT0921 Win User

Windows 10- wifi adapter missing I didn't find answer anywhere

I have been to every single Forum. I've done all of the steps. I've used the command prompts I've use the backups I've done the troubleshooter, i have done every single thing i can find, and I have now completely reset my computer to factory settings but I put my stuff onto my portable hard drive ahead of time. I keep seeing "right click your adapter in device manger", BUT ITS NOT THERE There is still no Wi-Fi adapter. I was able to make it show up in a command prompt netcfg I think but I wasn't able to find the adapter anywhere else not in the device manager, not anywhere. I am ready to

:)

AKT0921, May 31, 2021
  2. Simkoo Win User

Missing wifi adapter in windows 10

This is a screenshot of my device manager

Windows 10- wifi adapter missing I didn't find answer anywhere [​IMG]

I can't find the Intel WiFi drivers because I don't remember exactly what version I need and the automatic installer doesn't detect the adapters as missing.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a screenshot of my device manager

Windows 10- wifi adapter missing I didn't find answer anywhere [​IMG]

I can't find the Intel WiFi drivers because I don't remember exactly what version I need and the automatic installer doesn't detect the adapters as missing.

Simkoo, May 31, 2021
  3. WG9
    WG9 Win User
    Wifi adapter disappears - goes 'hidden'

Running Windows 10 on an Acer laptop. Over the past month, the wifi connection dropped without explanation/warning.

First time, the adapter was visible in Device Manager (with a yellow triangle next to it). An interent search found the suggestion to uninstall it and restart. That worked.

Today, the connection dropped again. In Device Manager at first I could not see the wifi adapter listed. I clicked to see hidden devices and found the adapter and the Bluetooth (which I had not noticed was missing).

I again uninstalled, restarted, and both the wifi and bluetooth have returned.

Anyone any ideas as to what is happening, why it's happening, and what I need to do, please?

I have attached a screenshot of the DM windows as it is now, showing the wifi adapter name, etc.

Thanks very much

WG

4. Simkoo Win User

Missing wifi adapter in windows 10

I recently upgraded my pc from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything is fine, apart from that before the upgrade I had 3 internet adapters and now I only have 1.
    I have followed some fix suggestions like scanning for hardware changes and updating my existing adapter but nothing seems to work.
    The wifi adapter that stayed is: Intel(R) Centrino(R) Advanced-N 6235
    How would I get them back?
    Thanks to anyone who can help.

Simkoo, May 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10- wifi adapter missing I didn't find answer anywhere - Similar Threads - wifi adapter missing

2. WiFi Adapter Missing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Adapter Missing?: HelloI have a HP 15 Notebook running Windows 10 Home version 22H2.I closed my laptop last night and this morning when I opened it it say it encountered an error and needed to restart. Upon restarting, I now have no wifi and no wifi adapter. The only thing showing is the...
  3. wifi adapter is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi adapter is missing: i am looking for wifi driver for windows 8.1 and my laptop is HP Notebook - 15-r204ne ENERGY STAR as I cant find wifi adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-is-missing/33b7b9d9-a7a8-4aaa-8574-c0ef4ace34b7
  4. wifi adapter is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi adapter is missing: i am looking for wifi driver for windows 8.1 and my laptop is HP Notebook - 15-r204ne ENERGY STAR as I cant find wifi adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-adapter-is-missing/33b7b9d9-a7a8-4aaa-8574-c0ef4ace34b7
  5. WiFi Adapter Missing

WiFi Adapter Missing: My wifi adapter is completely missing from my laptop. I have tried searching for it in device manager—>show hidden devices—> network adapters but there is no wifi adapter showing up. I have tried redownloading the driver from the ASUS website using an ethernet cable but that...
  6. Wifi adapter missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi adapter missing: Hi Recently I can only connect to my internet using the eth cable. I have checked my adapter settings and my wireless adapter is not there checked my device manager and my wireless driver is gone updated the system win 10 reset the pc its looking like I might have...
  7. Missing wifi adapter in windows 10

Missing wifi adapter in windows 10: I recently upgraded my pc from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything is fine, apart from that before the upgrade I had 3 internet adapters and now I only have 1. I have followed some fix suggestions like scanning for hardware changes and updating my existing adapter but nothing...
  8. Missing wifi adapter in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing wifi adapter in windows 10: I recently upgraded my pc from windows 7 to windows 10. Everything is fine, apart from that before the upgrade I had 3 internet adapters and now I only have 1. I have followed some fix suggestions like scanning for hardware changes and updating my existing adapter but nothing...
  9. WiFi Adapter Missing

WiFi Adapter Missing: Hi I am not tech savvy so i don't know what's the problem with my Wifi Adapter. I am using Windows 10. I left my computer in the middle of the night and when i woke up, I suddenly had new background pictures and my wifi shows a red X. I suspect that my computer went through...
  10. Missing Wifi Adapter

Missing Wifi Adapter: After turning on my laptop from sleep mode, I noticed that the wifi option in the network is missing, from the settings its missing, from the device manager its missing, only the ethernet is left, what can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Wi-Fi adapter missing