Windows 10: Windows 10 Wifi crash

Discus and support Windows 10 Wifi crash in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I was trying to connect to a local wireless network when my wireless adapter crashed. I try to enable/activate wifi but the switch goes back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fabwild, Aug 20, 2015.

1. fabwild Win User

Windows 10 Wifi crash

Hello!
    I was trying to connect to a local wireless network when my wireless adapter crashed. I try to enable/activate wifi but the switch goes back to unabled/deactivated. I get no signal from no wireless networks whatsoever.
    What can I do?
    Thanks.

P.S. I'm from Brazil so it's in Portuguese.

:)

fabwild, Aug 20, 2015
  2. onlyzuul Win User

KB3116908 broke my computer!!!

Same problem here. After update I noticed my WiFi wasn't working and the troubleshoot fixed it after saying "wireless service not running". The WiFi service seemed to crash in 10-30 min intervals. Looking through windows error logs I found that about 15
    services were crashing. Problem goes away with an uninstall of update or system restore.

onlyzuul, Aug 20, 2015
  3. Windows 10 internet connection problem

I upgraded to Windows 10 about 3 months ago. My wifi is fine, but my internet connection crashes frequently. Please help? Thanks!

DebbieNovak, Aug 20, 2015
  4. oldrock Win User

Windows 10 Wifi crash

I suggest trying to update your wireless card adapter driver

oldrock, Aug 20, 2015
  5. fabwild Win User
    Thanks for the reply. I have already tried that and it didn't work. : (

fabwild, Aug 21, 2015
  6. oldrock Win User
    only other thing I can think of is to go into device manager and uninstall it. then reinstall it.

oldrock, Aug 21, 2015
  7. fabwild Win User
    I restored the system now it's all right. *Smile

fabwild, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Wifi crash

1. Windows 10 Wifi crash - Similar Threads - Wifi crash

2. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes: Currently trying to use my laptop on a new network for the first time in a long time, and after never having issues with connecting to WiFi at home, it's unable to find the WiFi at my workplace because the box of networks just won't load, the five loading dots just spin...
  3. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes: Currently trying to use my laptop on a new network for the first time in a long time, and after never having issues with connecting to WiFi at home, it's unable to find the WiFi at my workplace because the box of networks just won't load, the five loading dots just spin...
  4. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash: as said in the title my Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash as i was playing a game on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth-icons-disapeared-from-laptop/128f477b-42d6-456d-8a45-7cce5a609f30
  6. Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash

Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash: as said in the title my Wifi and Bluetooth icons disapeared from laptop after crash as i was playing a game on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth-icons-disapeared-from-laptop/128f477b-42d6-456d-8a45-7cce5a609f30
  7. Can't connect my laptop to the wifi and taskbar crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect my laptop to the wifi and taskbar crashes: I'm currently having a problem with my HP laptop 17-cn0013dx, where it doesn't want to display wifi connections plus the taskbar crashes and freezes. The first thing happened when I opened my laptop and no wifi connections were showing up, thinking it simply needed a reroot,...
  8. Can't connect my laptop to the wifi and taskbar crashes

Can't connect my laptop to the wifi and taskbar crashes: I'm currently having a problem with my HP laptop 17-cn0013dx, where it doesn't want to display wifi connections plus the taskbar crashes and freezes. The first thing happened when I opened my laptop and no wifi connections were showing up, thinking it simply needed a reroot,...
  9. Can't connect my laptop to the wifi and taskbar crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus TUF F15 crashing while playing game, dc from wifi and getting BSOD: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...