Windows 10: Windows 10 wifi disappeared 2

Discus and support Windows 10 wifi disappeared 2 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've experience a problem with my laptop's wifi. At first after turning on my laptop, I can use the wifi like usual, but then the error happened.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rugu_40, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Rugu_40 Win User

Windows 10 wifi disappeared 2

I've experience a problem with my laptop's wifi.

At first after turning on my laptop, I can use the wifi like usual, but then the error happened.

What happened is, my wifi changed from Windows 10 wifi disappeared 2 7e23c0af-6b51-4358-ab40-addc236d7d53?upload=true.png to Windows 10 wifi disappeared 2 e74b2f42-0bf5-4536-9c4f-61fa0bec083f?upload=true.png , I still can found the wifi I used on the list, it got disconnected, but when I click 'connect", the result is "can't connect' to this network". Waiting didn't fixed this, so I either must restarting my laptop, or uninstalling and installing the wifi adapter again from device manager. And lately, I can't install the adapter after uninstalling it, I forgot the detail but I remember it's error10, restarting laptop fixed it though.

The error happened at random, but it always happened after I finished playing a game that need internet somehow, a few moment after I exited the game, the error always happened. If I let my laptop on without doing anything, the error will still happened in a few hours though.

As for the thing I've tried:

- updating wireless driver

- rolling it back again

- downloading the driver from the manufacturer's website, uninstalling my current driver, and installing it before restarting my laptop.

- In-place repair/upgrade

- I bought wireless adapter, the picture is in bottom, it registered as wifi2 on my laptop, but it still got the same error.

- updating my bios

But the error still happened.

Since I bought a whole different hardware with a different driver, but still got an error, that's mean the problem is not on my wifi card / driver right?

I don't know what to do anymore.

Windows 10 wifi disappeared 2 9a68620d-2816-42cf-a275-e5a81b774463?upload=true.jpg

:)

Rugu_40, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows 10 - WIFI 2 - Cant connect

Hi
    Myamara,

It is possible that your drivers are outdated or the connection itself has the issue. We suggest that you perform
    these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your WiFi connection.

Method 2: Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

Go to
    Network and Sharing Center. At the
    right pane, click
    Change adapter settings.
    Right-click
    on your
    connection name(WiFi name)
    and go to
    Properties.Click
    the
    "Configure..."
    button and go to
    Power Management
    tab.Uncheck/disable
    the
    radio button
    for
    "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power". And then,
    Restart the PC(Important).

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 wifi disappeared 2

Wifi Option Disappearing on computer.

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below suggestion provided by Kiran Kishore replied on November 2, 2015 and check if it helps.

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared

You may refer to the below article “Connectivity” and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/connectivity

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 wifi disappeared 2

1. Windows 10 wifi disappeared 2 - Similar Threads - wifi disappeared

2. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  3. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...
  4. Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows: I had this issues an year ago, then i take my laptop to a computer shop, they told me nothing wrong with the hardware. After flush the windows and reinstall, i didn't have much issues.But now, it's been 3 days the WiFi and Bluetooth is disappearing from windows while I'm...
  5. Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows

Wifi and Bluetooth disappearing from windows: I had this issues an year ago, then i take my laptop to a computer shop, they told me nothing wrong with the hardware. After flush the windows and reinstall, i didn't have much issues.But now, it's been 3 days the WiFi and Bluetooth is disappearing from windows while I'm...
  6. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...: Hello! My wifi is automatically disconnecting and then disappeares from the network list and automatically connects again..This is so much annoying..My ping also fluctuates then usual..I have tried everything i could find on internet as i am struggling with this issue from 1...
  7. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...: Hello! My wifi is automatically disconnecting and then disappeares from the network list and automatically connects again..This is so much annoying..My ping also fluctuates then usual..I have tried everything i could find on internet as i am struggling with this issue from 1...
  8. Wifi automatically disconnecting,disappearing and again reconnecting...Ping is also...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Wifi option is getting disappeared within a hour or reseting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option is getting disappeared within a hour or reseting it: I have been facing this this problem since a month actually when Ever it use to get disappeared I just do the network reset and it use to work but since last two days this technique is working just for an hour and again getting disappeared frequently...i request you to...
  10. Wifi option is getting disappeared within a hour or reseting it

Wifi option is getting disappeared within a hour or reseting it: I have been facing this this problem since a month actually when Ever it use to get disappeared I just do the network reset and it use to work but since last two days this technique is working just for an hour and again getting disappeared frequently...i request you to...