Windows 10: Windows 10/WIFI doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10/WIFI doesn't work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello .Hope everyone is well Recently I did a clean install of Windows 10 from windows 7 on my dell latitude e5520. However a couple days later my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Albi.Goxhaj, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Windows 10/WIFI doesn't work

Hello .Hope everyone is well

Recently I did a clean install of Windows 10 from windows 7 on my dell latitude e5520. However a couple days later my WIFI is dead.I have the red cross on WIFI icon.The Wifi button in settings wont go on.I have tried everything, uninstalling drivers and installing new ones.I even did a clean installation of Windows 10.I uninstalled the updates.Still nothing.Will installing Windows 7 help or my WIFI adapter is damaged?

Thanks

:)

Albi.Goxhaj, Jan 4, 2019

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Windows 10/WIFI doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10/WIFI doesn't work

1. Windows 10/WIFI doesn't work - Similar Threads - WIFI doesn't

2. My laptop running on windows 10, suddenly doesn't connect to the wifi, wouldn’t let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop running on windows 10, suddenly doesn't connect to the wifi, wouldn’t let me...: i have access to my microsoft account form my phone. I tried trouble shooting, reset windows and the confirmation page asks me for my password which i just change and it still said incorrect password...
  3. My laptop running on windows 10, suddenly doesn't connect to the wifi, wouldn’t let me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop running on windows 10, suddenly doesn't connect to the wifi, wouldn’t let me...: i have access to my microsoft account form my phone. I tried trouble shooting, reset windows and the confirmation page asks me for my password which i just change and it still said incorrect password...
  4. My laptop running on windows 10, suddenly doesn't connect to the wifi, wouldn’t let me...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...: Un able to connect to wifi on my lenovopc amd A6 It says install driver for your network adapter.It's on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-lenovo-doesnt-show-wifi-on-network/8bf1bc6f-aa8c-4b40-80d7-7c0b36c112a5
  6. Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...

Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...: Un able to connect to wifi on my lenovopc amd A6 It says install driver for your network adapter.It's on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-lenovo-doesnt-show-wifi-on-network/8bf1bc6f-aa8c-4b40-80d7-7c0b36c112a5
  7. Need help with lenovo doesn't show wifi on network connections it satys install a driver...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  9. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

My laptop's wifi list doesn't show: I've been doing all sorts of things to fix it, but none seem to work. The wifi driver seems to be the problem. It has the error code 56. I've tried replacing the drivers, uninstalling it, disabling and re-enabling, and none worked.The website wouldn't allow me to post...
  10. My laptop's wifi list doesn't show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi doesnt work on windows 10

2. windows 10 wifi doesnt work

3. wifi doesnt work win 10

4. wifi dont work with windows 10,
  5. Wifi dont work windows 10