Windows 10: Windows 10 Wifi Error

Discus and support Windows 10 Wifi Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear,Team This is in reference to update for Windows 10, I would like to bring into your notice after updating to windows 10 there can be found an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dharmiksikligar, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Wifi Error

Dear,Team

This is in reference to update for Windows 10, I would like to bring into your notice after updating to windows 10 there can be found an error in regards to the wireless adapter in the laptop, i am using Lenevo laptop. i have been trying to sort this out since 2016/17 as earlier i had updated to Windows 10 but due to similar issue and many unsuccessful attempts i had to retore to my previous version of windows however i assumed that after this many years there might be some kind of solution available but it was wrong to assume that and by that coming days i might turn my self into developer without any technical knowledge as this issue had driven me to all that is available on internet except the solution for this issue.

Regards

Dharmik SIkligar

:)

dharmiksikligar, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/howto-install-windows-10-phones-t3030105

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Windows 10 Wifi Error [​IMG]

Theres also this official http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/341531-windows-10-preview-nokia-lumia-920-a.html
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Wifi Error

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Wifi Error

1. Windows 10 Wifi Error - Similar Threads - Wifi Error

2. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  3. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  4. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  5. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  6. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION: So, While my Computer to Safe Mode Which means No Internet Access to My Computer. And I Have My Father's Former/Old Laptop to Help my Broken Computer for Accessing to Internet by My Old Laptops. So, What's the Solution? Help Me REMEMBER: Dave was Not allowed to help and...
  8. How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION

How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION: So, While my Computer to Safe Mode Which means No Internet Access to My Computer. And I Have My Father's Former/Old Laptop to Help my Broken Computer for Accessing to Internet by My Old Laptops. So, What's the Solution? Help Me REMEMBER: Dave was Not allowed to help and...
  9. How to Escape from Safe mode to Normal Mode without being error by BSOD NO WIFI SITUATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Wifi adapter has stopped working, wdiwifi.sys errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter has stopped working, wdiwifi.sys errors.: HP Envy 17t with Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit with an Intel Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz network adapter.My wireless network adapter stopped working on Tuesday. No Internet at all.When checking the adapter properties I get the following status message:"Windows cannot initialize the...