Windows 10: windows 10 wifi has not a valid ip configuration

Discus and support windows 10 wifi has not a valid ip configuration in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all I am using hp laptop elitebook 8460p model But I am getting this error when i connected to wifi, net is not working, and when I troubleshoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maamiradina, Jun 5, 2017.

1. windows 10 wifi has not a valid ip configuration

Hi all I am using hp laptop elitebook 8460p model
    But I am getting this error when i connected to wifi, net is not working, and when I troubleshoot the problem, so it gives a message that
    WIFI HAS NOT A VALID IP CONFIGURATION
    Until i restart the laptop, net is not working and after restarting laptop , net starting work ,
    That's why
    and what's the solution about this

:)

maamiradina, Jun 5, 2017
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 5, 2017
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Jun 5, 2017
  4. Eagle51 Win User

windows 10 wifi has not a valid ip configuration

Open Command Prompt as Admin
    netsh winsock reset
    netsh int ip reset

Restart you pc

Note: if you use static IP address you’ll have to set it again

Eagle51, Jun 5, 2017
Thema:

windows 10 wifi has not a valid ip configuration

1. windows 10 wifi has not a valid ip configuration - Similar Threads - wifi has valid

2. Wifi does not have a valid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi does not have a valid ip configuration: I can't connect to Wi-Fi on my PC. I have tested the solutions on multiple forums and videos. I've literally tried everything with no success. I am desperate for a solution as I am on a college work deadline and I need to log in. Help!...
  3. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: this was posted before in Portuguese, got only one answer, here i expect more people seeing this post. From one day to another the connection was not working and when using troubleshooter i got the message "wifi does'nt have a valid configuration" Tried this...
  4. No valid IP configuration

No valid IP configuration: and of course that release procedure fails on step 1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-valid-ip-configuration/ed4044f4-c395-4058-85d8-37b5c1292248
  5. Ethernet has no valid ip configuration

Ethernet has no valid ip configuration: Hi all i have my pc hooked up via ethernet to play online games, about an hour ago it cut off for no reason. All other devices are working and there are no faults with the cables/adapter. it is not receiving packets. Is convinced it is connected to a public network it...
  6. Wifi connection IP configuration not valid

Wifi connection IP configuration not valid: I have no internet connection on my laptop. Don't have a valid IP configuration. I have full wifi access on other home devices. Any suggestions please?...
  7. "WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "WiFi doesn't have a valid IP configuration": This is the error message that I get when trying to connect to the internet on my desktop Is there any simple fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/wifi-doesnt-have-a-valid-ip-configuration/820af2b3-1e32-4f6c-bdc0-25796937ae1c
  8. Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration

Wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration: We recently got a new Spectrum router and I now am unable to connect to the internet on my PC. This problem has never happened before and is not happening on any other devices in my home (4 Macs, 5 phones) when using the troubleshooter I get the message that the wifi does not...
  9. "Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration

"Wifi" doesn't has Valid IP Configuration: I'm trying to fix my Wifi cause it say i don't have valid ip Configuration.This is the second time it happen last time it was fix when i deleted the network adapter so when this happen again i try to delete the network adapter again but it wasn't fix.[IMG] please help i...
  10. Wifi doesnt have a valid IP configuration

Wifi doesnt have a valid IP configuration: After updating windows 10 last night. I woke up with this error I've googled and tried netsh commands but it didn't work. Any help would be appriciated. Also tried updating drivers, did not work. using the ipconfig /release causes no operation can be performed error My...