Windows 10: Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

Discus and support Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!Sorry for any translation errors, I use a google translator.The problem is that if I turn on the hostpot on Windows 10, the devices connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by juhaszd95, Jun 20, 2022.

1. juhaszd95 Win User

Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

Hello!Sorry for any translation errors, I use a google translator.The problem is that if I turn on the hostpot on Windows 10, the devices connected to it will have Internet access, but when the first device is connected to the computer, the computer will have virtually no network access.The network icon at the bottom will still indicate a network, if I ping an IP address or domain name from the command line, I will get a response, but no web page will come in in the browser and the connection to the connected network drives will be lost.If I turn off the hotspot, network access is restored on

:)

juhaszd95, Jun 20, 2022

2. Wifi turns off automatically when a device is connected to my hotspot

Whenever a device is connected to my hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

To turn the Windows 10 hotspot on, in first step I have turned on the Wireless Network Connection as shown in the below image.

Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no... [​IMG]

After that I did following steps in Command Prompt(Admin) for hotspot
    1. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=MyWiFi key=mypassword
    2. netsh wlan start hostednetwork

In netsh wlan show hostednetwork command, it shows the hotspot had started successfully as shown in the below image.

Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no... [​IMG]

But whenever a device is connected to this hotspot the wifi is turning off automatically thereby stopping the hotspot.

I have unchecked the Power management option i.e, Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    All driver are updated to the latest versions.

Please help

luck pradeep, Jun 20, 2022
  3. No internet / wifi from hotspot

So I have a Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 was working perfect this morning on my normal wifi. I pack it up to go somewhere and when I try to connect it to an iphone or iPad hotspot I just got it connected but with no internet. Both the ipad and iphone were getting internet as I'm writing this from my ipad and doing things on my phone.

I tried resetting all of them and turning hotspot, bluetooth, wifi on and off.. I've had problems connecting pc's to apple hotspots before, normally just rebooting everything and toggling hotspot on/off does the trick.

I started reading some internet troubleshooting guides, one suggested I reset my network settings on my phone.

I did this - now the surface pro 4 won't even connect to it. It will see the wifi network but will not connect.

The ipad it connects but does not give me internet access.

I also tried my friends iphone hotspot to just make sure it wasn't something with my devices and it did the same thing.

Any ideas?

realtordcnova, Jun 20, 2022
  4. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

lorraine walsh, Jun 20, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

1. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no... - Similar Threads - WiFi hotspot problem

2. hotspot connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotspot connectivity problem: I had been using internet via hotspot connectivity from my mobile device. But from last few days my laptop can not find or does not show my mobile hotspot in available network connections. So I am unable to join via wifi on that particular mobile. But if I try to join from...
  3. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...: Hello!Sorry for any translation errors, I use a google translator.The problem is that if I turn on the hostpot on Windows 10, the devices connected to it will have Internet access, but when the first device is connected to the computer, the computer will have virtually no...
  4. Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 WiFi hotspot problem: If a client is connected to the hotspot, there is no...: Hello!Sorry for any translation errors, I use a google translator.The problem is that if I turn on the hostpot on Windows 10, the devices connected to it will have Internet access, but when the first device is connected to the computer, the computer will have virtually no...
  5. Hotspot connection problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotspot connection problem: My mobile hotspot is not traceable in my laptop while other can be easily connected?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-connection-problem/2f75eb85-fa22-431f-8dfd-c3d81d056999
  6. Wifi Hotspot connectivity

Wifi Hotspot connectivity: I'm able to connect to the internet in my laptop from my phone hotspot using SIM1, but when trying to connect to internet using SIM2, its showing connected, but no internet. So how can i get access to the network using SIM2 in the laptop Wifi? is it an adapter issue?...
  7. Problem Connecting Hotspot

Problem Connecting Hotspot: I'm using my android's hotspot to connect to my computer. It shows I'm connected and let's me pull up my homepage. (Google Chrome).But want let me go to any websites. Tells me I'm missing rtl120.bpl .I think it has something to do with my hard drive. I have tried the Start...
  8. Problem with wifi hotspot

Problem with wifi hotspot: I cannot connect the devices to my WiFi hotspot. I see the message on the device that it has IP address configuration failure. It appears when I try to connect it to my PC hotspot. What’s the remedy?...
  9. Wifi Connectivity to hotspot

Wifi Connectivity to hotspot: I am facing problem connecting to the portable hotspot for accessing internet using wifi in my windows 10. It is getting connected to the hotspot but showing NO INTERNET, SECURED. So i am unable to access the internet from my pc. I am using hp ay009tx laptop. Please reply...
  10. wifi hotspot problem

wifi hotspot problem: when i make the hotspot on from smartphone it get connected with the laptop but it shows ACCESS TYPE NO INTERNET CONNECTION. please solve this issue so that i can do some work. 33462