Windows 10: Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high

Discus and support Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Ever since the Anniversary Update (I'm currently using the latest 1909 build 18363.476), my WiFi latency started to get these weird spikes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rocky450, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high

Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high 8d-xXWWJJdG9DEvgRDoLOQFNewMIEcZbEagMySQ5lTg.jpg

Ever since the Anniversary Update (I'm currently using the latest 1909 build 18363.476), my WiFi latency started to get these weird spikes and especially when you either search for WiFi networks from Windows or use any WiFi analyzing application.

I've tried every single driver out there for my Ralink card (currently running the latest anyways), all have the same issue on Windows. Linux isn't affected.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

https://preview.redd.it/ye8l23qwyg2...bp&s=b2db0d4172551fdb6b6d9ceeeda66e8df99bca51

submitted by /u/rocky450
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rocky450, Dec 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Before upgrade to Windows 10, I've noted the high DPC Latency with Windows 7/64 bits ultimate too. I"ve tried some things, but leave it as it was...

WilliamDKF, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high

1. Windows 10 WiFi latency is very high - Similar Threads - WiFi latency very

2. Very high latency under network load.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very high latency under network load.: Hey guys, I've had this problem since i built my computer around 4 years ago but is starting to get worse to the point its unusable. It started as a small stutter when i was using WLAN, always disappeared when i disabled the wireless card and used a wired connection....
  3. High DPC latency in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High DPC latency in windows 10: Recently, I have updated windows to version 2004 and i have found the DPC latency to rise. I used LatencyMon application to check the DPC latency and found the main problematic drivers are ndis.sys, acpi.sys, Hdaudbus.sys and dxgkrnl.sys. Here are the links to latencyMon and...
  4. High latency with wifi card RTL8821CE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    High latency with wifi card RTL8821CE: Hi *Smile I have a problem with ndis.sys. When i use PC on battery, ndis.sys is too high and surely it is caused by wifi card (Realtek 8821CE) because if i insert a wifi USB adapter the latency is normal. Moreover, when i use PC plugged in, there aren't high latency. I also...
  5. Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very high latency on Win10 in ndis.sys: Hello, I've recently started having trouble with audio and video stutter. I have not had this experience before and this is a fairly new PC - about 6 months old. After doing some reading I downloaded LatencyMon and have the following below. Any help would be greatly...
  6. High Latency Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Latency Windows 10: Good evening, I ask you my problem. I started getting worried since the PC started having freezes during video and music playback. Using latencymon and crystaldiskmark, I verified this problem related to those two drivers, I tried various things but found no solution. I...
  7. High latency

High latency: ***Here’s a tuff problem for you guys here i ask only advance to help please*** Hi when i installed my new 500gb hdd my computer never boot the os but recognized the hdd in bios. So i went and tried a new cpu and it worked on there so i figured let me try to buy another...
  8. Windows 10 High Latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 High Latency: Hello, I am having sever Latency Issues while playing games over the course of many hours. I will try to be brief here, but also try to give as much information as I can some of which may not be required, if you need more please let me know and I will provide it. OK, so I...
  9. Sea of thieves very high latency (PING)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves very high latency (PING): Only in sea of thieves my ping is 1,000+ In other games like fortnite or cs:go the ping is 90-100. I ran a speed test on speedtest.net: [ATTACH] But in the xbox networking settings the ping is 200+ [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows 10 High Latency issue

Windows 10 High Latency issue: Hi Folks i have an issue with audio crackling seems to be caused but HDAudBus.sys, when i boot my machine everything works as expected but after an hour the crackling starts and it varys each time on how badly it crackles PC Specs OS: windows 10 pro x64 CPU: Intel i7...