Windows 10: Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem

Discus and support Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. Just recently had Telstra broadband connected to my house, problem is, my laptop won't find the modem. -All our phones/pads do. -Computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NikkMacRae, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem

Hi.

Just recently had Telstra broadband connected to my house, problem is, my laptop won't find the modem.

-All our phones/pads do.

-Computer connects via ethernet.

So far:

-I've updated the Qualcomm driver

-reinstalled just about everything

-setup a wireless connection

When i go to "manage knowen networks" the one i entered is there, but it wont show as an available network.

The computer finds every other network arpund me, and connected at our previous house no dramas.

Completely lost with this.

Thanks

:)

NikkMacRae, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Eve2346 Win User

I had a new Telstra Gateway Max modem installed recently and I don't know how to connect the Netgear WiFi Extender WN3500RP

Original Title: Netgear WiFi Extender WN3500RP

I had a new Telstra Gateway Max modem installed recently and I don't know how to connect the above extender. I can follow step by step instructions. Can anyone help please. I would be very grateful. I have Windows 10.

Eve2346, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Cannot set WiFi mobile modem to security-enabled network on windows 10

I use a Telstra USB Mobile modem with WiFi on windows 10. The PC connect to the internet but the WiFi signal is detected by neighbors that abuse downloading. I cannot find in Windows 10 how to set the WiFi to security-enabled network.

The same modem is used on a laptop with Windows Vista where WiFi is set to security-enabled network, and not a problem.

Humberto A Cravero, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem

1. Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem - Similar Threads - Wifi finding Telstra

2. Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...: Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have connected to Telstra modem ok and says no internet access. No additional cables connected to Telstra modem. only power lead. Any suggestions?...
  3. Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...: Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have connected to Telstra modem ok and says no internet access. No additional cables connected to Telstra modem. only power lead. Any suggestions?...
  4. Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Connection using Xfinity modem: Having problem connecting or holding wireless connection. Some devices like TV have a wireless connection. Others like windows laptop or kindle can't get a connection. Error message on Kindle is --authentication problem. Problems started when wifi could not connect to android...
  6. Windows 10 blocking Telstra WIFI Booster

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 blocking Telstra WIFI Booster: Hi there. I am not very tech minded so hopefully will not be asking a stupid question! I recently received a telstra WIFI booster for my gen 2 nbn modem, but it appears that my HP laptop sees it as a threat and windows 10 ends up in an endless cycle of trying to find a...
  7. Finding the type of modem being used without looking at the modem itself.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Finding the type of modem being used without looking at the modem itself.: I am new to computers in general. However, I do know that in Windows 7 a person was able to get all of the information they needed about their pc such as cpu model etc. by clicking in the systems and properties selections. Now with Windows 10 all this has changed and I...
  8. telstra.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    telstra.?: Telstra? rang me from oversea. asked me could they take over my computer to look for scammers. I said ok. I just wonder if I was scammed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/telstra/a8997287-19fe-498b-9dd6-6a1728d65dc0"
  9. Telstra bigpond mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telstra bigpond mail: I cannot sync my bigpond mail from earlier Windows version on PC or from Apple MacBook and devices. CAN anyone advise please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/telstra-bigpond-mail/3de1a2bb-d789-4728-bad4-64bad870dde3
  10. Telstra Transforms Its Retail Stores with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Telstra Transforms Its Retail Stores with Windows 10: Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications company, with more than 370 stores across the country. I had the pleasure of hosting members of the team back in January at the National Retail Federation convention to demonstrate how they’ve embraced Windows 10 to create...