Windows 10: windows 10 wifi problem on lenovo z series laptops

Discus and support windows 10 wifi problem on lenovo z series laptops in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i dont know why windows 10 has problem with my laptop WiFi. continuous disconnecting! my laptop model is Z510 from Lenovo Company... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WixodTeam, Jan 22, 2019.

1. WixodTeam Win User

windows 10 wifi problem on lenovo z series laptops

hi
    i dont know why windows 10 has problem with my laptop WiFi.
    continuous disconnecting!
    my laptop model is Z510 from Lenovo Company

:)

WixodTeam, Jan 22, 2019

2. Lenovo Wifi Issues

Hi Adhip,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your situation.

Please try to uninstall drivers for Network adapter and install from link provided below and check if it helps.

laptops and netbooks :: lenovo z series laptops :: lenovo z50 70 - FR

To uninstall driver follow the steps below.

a. Press Windows Key + X and then click
    Device Manager.

b. Expand Network adapters.

c. Right on the Network Adapter and select uninstall.

e. Restart the computer.

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, Jan 22, 2019
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Bob338 Win User

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

1. windows 10 wifi problem on lenovo z series laptops - Similar Threads - wifi problem lenovo

2. Lenovo Laptop doesn't see wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Laptop doesn't see wifi: My Lenovo yoga 2 pro can find my friends wifi, but not my work wifi.My yoga could find my work wifi before i wiped the yoga. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-doesnt-see-wifi/ef47f6ce-2018-44c5-9330-f8fcf3c8deba
  3. Lenovo Laptop doesn't see wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Laptop doesn't see wifi: My Lenovo yoga 2 pro can find my friends wifi, but not my work wifi.My yoga could find my work wifi before i wiped the yoga. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop-doesnt-see-wifi/ef47f6ce-2018-44c5-9330-f8fcf3c8deba
  4. Sony VAIO-Z Series Model: SVZ1311CHXXI with Windows 10 and cannot turn on wifi; not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sony VAIO-Z Series Model: SVZ1311CHXXI with Windows 10 and cannot turn on wifi; not...: hi i have a Sony Vaio-Z model SVZ1311CHXXI with Windows 10 and i cannot turn on the wifi on it. its not connecting to any wireless wifi systems. i went to the system settings and clicked the switch to turn on the wifi, but it dosent turn on. can u help me?...
  5. Touchpad in laptop : windows 10 64 bit lenovo G 50-80 series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad in laptop : windows 10 64 bit lenovo G 50-80 series: I am not able to see mice and pointing devices option in device manager and also my touchpad , left and right clicks not working. Can any say what happened and how to resolve. for typing this , i have used a usb mouse. I usually see synaptics pointing graph icon on...
  6. Problem z Windows Update

Problem z Windows Update: Mam problem z aktualizacją oprogramowania do zintegrawoanej kardy graficznej Intel HD Graphics 630. Według producenta karty moje oprogramowanie jest przestarzałe o dwa lata, niestety windows update twierdzi, że oprogramowanie jest jak najbardziej w porządku i blokuje...
  7. Wifi speed on Lenovo laptop

Wifi speed on Lenovo laptop: I have a Lenovo laptop with a Broadcom wifi adapter, the upload and download speed has fallen through the floor along with network drops outs. The laptop is running Windows 10 1909, the laptop is currently running Microsoft wifi adapter drivers, I have downloaded drivers...
  8. Problem z pobieraniem gier z microsoft store na windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem z pobieraniem gier z microsoft store na windows 10: Witam, mam problem z pobieraniem gier z windows store. Gdy wybiorę dysk na którym chce zainstalować gre, pokazuje się komunikat ,,Rozpoczynanie pobierania" i później nic się nie dzieje. Zostawiłem komputer na kilka godzin i dalej było to samo. Spróbowałem zainstalować...
  9. WiFi Problems on Windows 10 laptop

WiFi Problems on Windows 10 laptop: Hi, My laptop (a Toshiba Satellite running Windows 10, version1809) has recently been having problems connecting to wifi. It either cannot find networks that are definitely in range, or, if it can, the signal is often very, very poor (where the signal should be plenty...
  10. Keyboard problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop

Keyboard problem windows 10 lenovo Yoga laptop: The-spacebar-on-my-keyboard-does-not-work,-nor-does-the-backspace-work-return-does-not-work-also. As-you-can-imagine-this-is-very-frustrating. I-have-checked-sticky-keys-is-not-on-i-have-updated-drivers. Help please. The problem is the issue is intermittent as you can...