Windows 10: Windows 10 WIFI problem

Discus and support Windows 10 WIFI problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have a HP laptop that came with Windows 8.1, and I upgraded to Windows 10 when it was released. Everything was fine to start with and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ninko, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Ninko Win User

Windows 10 WIFI problem

Hi,
    I have a HP laptop that came with Windows 8.1, and I upgraded to Windows 10 when it was released. Everything was fine to start with and then awhile after suddenly out of the blue, my WIFI ramdonly keeps disconnecting saying 'Not connected. No networks available'. Sometimes when I look in the Device Manager is says the driver for the WIFI could not start.

I've tried everything I can think of but I'm now at a loss, could someone help me please?

Thanks

:)

Ninko, Apr 2, 2016

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Apr 2, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Apr 2, 2016
  4. Windows 10 WIFI problem

Had exactly the same issue with a Satellite C55-A (PSCG6)‎ laptop, the wireless worked ok, thought but Ethernet had the same issues you described. took quite a bit of research but found the network card was atheros, I believe, tracked down a website and found a driver that workd, the one on the manufactures website did not work.....have you tried searching for the device I.D. ?
    select update driver and look at details, you will see a drop down option chose hardware I.D and paste it into a search engine, may help....good luck

reddwarf4ever, Apr 2, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 WIFI problem

1. Windows 10 WIFI problem - Similar Threads - WIFI problem

2. Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem: there is a problme comeing up in my windows 11 computer i wifi was totaly mission when i checked my device manger i saw that there was a yellow triangle on my adapter and said it was not working properly or i says windows stoped this device both some time, i tired everything...
  3. Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem: there is a problme comeing up in my windows 11 computer i wifi was totaly mission when i checked my device manger i saw that there was a yellow triangle on my adapter and said it was not working properly or i says windows stoped this device both some time, i tired everything...
  4. Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi not working properly wifi adpater problem

6. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  7. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  8. Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi problem: My laptop is dell windows 10 until yesterday it was connecting to wifi but after an update its not even showing its name and not connecting to it . I tried variois methods including network reset due to which after restarting it showed the wifi name but not connecting saying...
  9. Wifi problem

Wifi problem: My laptop is dell windows 10 until yesterday it was connecting to wifi but after an update its not even showing its name and not connecting to it . I tried variois methods including network reset due to which after restarting it showed the wifi name but not connecting saying...
  10. Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing