Windows 10: Windows 10 WIFI Problems

Discus and support Windows 10 WIFI Problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I connect to "xfinitywifi" on my iPad, an authentication window pops up and I log in to use it. On my Lenovo Thinkpad W540 running Windows 10, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hieurock, Jan 20, 2016.

1. hieurock Win User

Windows 10 WIFI Problems

When I connect to "xfinitywifi" on my iPad, an authentication window pops up and I log in to use it. On my Lenovo Thinkpad W540 running Windows 10, it just simply says "No Internet" when I connect to it. This hotspot is an open network, but requires a login via web browser to access the internet.

What can I do to open the activation window? I tried opening a webpage on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome and nothing works.
    Windows 10 WIFI Problems [​IMG]

:)

hieurock, Jan 20, 2016

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Jan 20, 2016
  3. Computer shows blue screen and tells me that atikmdag.sys failed.

Windows 10 stops my computer and then gives me a blue screen. tells me that my atikmdag.sys failed. Have tried MS help but still have this problem. Any suggestion besides throwing away this computer?

Brenda( ) Windows 10 problems, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 WIFI Problems

1. Windows 10 WIFI Problems - Similar Threads - WIFI Problems

2. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  3. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  4. Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi problem: My laptop is dell windows 10 until yesterday it was connecting to wifi but after an update its not even showing its name and not connecting to it . I tried variois methods including network reset due to which after restarting it showed the wifi name but not connecting saying...
  5. Wifi problem

Wifi problem: My laptop is dell windows 10 until yesterday it was connecting to wifi but after an update its not even showing its name and not connecting to it . I tried variois methods including network reset due to which after restarting it showed the wifi name but not connecting saying...
  6. Wifi problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  8. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...: Please help me I does not have Wi-Fi turn off and on button on windows I only got aeroplane mode button . It's not software problem because I type command ping 127.1.1 and got different type of answer 127.0 type answer that confirm that it is not software problem please help...
  9. I doesn't have wifi button on my window it's perhaps hardware problem because when I type...

10. Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...

Hi!. I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the...: Hi!... I have a problem with my laptop, when I try to connect to WiFi it keeps on saying "the laptop ran into a problem and error, it will restart in few minutes". What should I do?...