Windows 10: Windows 10 WIFI Router is Not Working?

Discus and support Windows 10 WIFI Router is Not Working? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello to Community, My Name is Emily and i am here to Tell you that my Windows 10 WIFI Router is not Working Properly. When I Connect my Mobile with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmilyBranda, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Windows 10 WIFI Router is Not Working?

Hello to Community,

My Name is Emily and i am here to Tell you that my Windows 10 WIFI Router is not Working Properly. When I Connect my Mobile with USB Threatening and Turn the Data On then It Start Working But on the Hotspot the Device not Working Properly. Kindly Help.

:)

EmilyBranda, Apr 9, 2021
  2. ALotfiCo Win User

950XL Wifi / Router Problem

Since I have purchased my 950XL the wifi connection in my router shuts down, I still have wired connection but all devices connected via wifi lose their connection to router. Apparently others have the same issue as well Windows Phones

Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

UPDATE:

• I have had 15 conversations on Twitter with @LumiaHelp & so far they have suggested general instructions. I will report back if they truly provide a solution.
    • This is the model of the modem that gets affected DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem | CDA3 | Hitron Americas

UPDATE FEB 6:

• Lumia Help & Microsoft's provided solutions via Twitter (@LumiaHelp) has been useless.
    • If anyone has this issue, please kindly complain on Twitter as more voices are needed.
    • They are suggesting this is an isolated issue & I keep sending the list of people whom everyday come up with this problem.
    • I need help to raise awareness otherwise we won't be noticed.
    • My ID on twitter is @LotfiCo if you want to include me in your message.

Update June 6:

• After months of back and forth with Lumia & Microsoft support, the phone works with certain routers and as evidenced by latest replies, it still doesn't work with some select other routers.
    • This effort has been useless in a sense that proper attention has not been given to this issue.
    • Is having a wifi connection too much too ask on a "smart phone"?
    • The support response has been ridiculous at best.

ALotfiCo, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Wifi router app for windows 10 for PC

I previously had windows 8.1 & downloaded a free wifi router app which gave me excellent wifi around my house.

I have recently upgraded from 8.1 to 10 but that wifi app is not compatible with windows 10 (only 7 & 8)

I have checked the net but none of the suggested apps worked.

Any suggestions?

peterhealy, Apr 9, 2021
  4. CLee9 Win User

Windows 10 WIFI Router is Not Working?

"WiFi- Show Available Networks" does not list wireless routers anymore

Thanks Mr. Cai,

Before I try your suggestions, I have to know if I can undo your changes? Presently, my WIFI still connects to exiting wireless routers that it had been using for past year. Windows 10 somehow stores these "remembered connections" but does not display
    them. I think your suggestions will make me lose these "remembered connections", which means that my windows 10 will never be able to connect to any WIFI !!

After carrying out your suggestions -if lose my "remembered WIFI" connections and am still not able to see a list of available WIFI routers, can I restore these "remembered WIFI" by restoring my win 10 registry?

CLee9, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 WIFI Router is Not Working?

1. Windows 10 WIFI Router is Not Working? - Similar Threads - WIFI Router Working

2. Connection to WiFi router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connection to WiFi router: I installed a Wi-Fi adaptor card on my Motherboard. I disabled the onboard WiFi adaptor.In Control Panel/Internet Options/Connections I cannot find the full panel to edit/enter info to allow the new card to find my router.I conclude that I have missed a step, or do not...
  3. Routers without WiFi

Routers without WiFi: Hi everyone! I work at a small business and finally getting a fibre-optic connection after many decades of near dial-up speed internet. I love using access-points for WiFi as that's what I use at my house (Ubiquiti ac-pro the best i've ever had) and my cable modem router to...
  4. Network Adapters not working after resetting Wifi Router?

Network Adapters not working after resetting Wifi Router?: Hello, I reset my wifi router today by unplugging the power and plugging it back in, because I was having slowdowns and that usually fixes it and has never given me any issues before. I had my PC connected via Ethernet at the time I did that. Wifi was back up and running...
  5. Securing WIFI router

Securing WIFI router: My wifi router is not secure from others using. How do I secure my WIFI router? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/securing-wifi-router/5b669316-84a4-40c5-bcc6-804a63619872
  6. WiFi/Router Security

WiFi/Router Security: Hello everybody! I have a concern that someone is accessing my wifi without my permission. I haven't given anyone my password and I keep seeing a hotspot connection that is linked to my wifi. This troubles me because I have checked all my wifi capable devices and none of them...
  7. Connecting to Router/WIfi

Connecting to Router/WIfi: I can not connect to my Router/Modem at all. I have tried everything there is to be able to connect. I did get a msg come up from Microsoft that said problem was with Microsoft & to try back later. That was 2 days ago. Thank you...
  8. wifi router

wifi router: I just changed my user name & and password on my router and no I'm locked out! Can this router be reset to the default user name & password? the router is a Sagemcom fast 5260...
  9. Wifi-Router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi-Router: Hi i'm 17 I don't know a lot about computers I got this Windows 10 desktop on Christmas, Yea won't lie about it. I have been having trouble with connection to games ever since I moved to the basement I did a speed test and my ping is 8, Download 36Mbps, and upload is...
  10. Windows 10 Wifi Issue on home wireless routers

Windows 10 Wifi Issue on home wireless routers: I have an HP Spectre x360 laptop that was purchased with Windows 10 approximately 3 months ago. For the first several weeks I had no issues connecting to the internet using my home wireless router. Then something went wrong because now I am having issues connecting to the...