Windows 10: Windows 10 WiFi Setting and Driver disappear automatically

Discus and support Windows 10 WiFi Setting and Driver disappear automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; after updating win 10 to Latest update WiFi setting is completely disappear automatically after restarting or shutdown and it back again after many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mahmoud Kamal., Oct 7, 2018.

1. Windows 10 WiFi Setting and Driver disappear automatically

after updating win 10 to Latest update WiFi setting is completely disappear automatically after restarting or shutdown

and it back again after many shutdown and run pc or many restating

i trying all solution of Other Theards but the problem is stilling

when i open device manger and chose show hidden driver the driver of WiFi is existing but hidden

i post the image below

please anyone know the solution that exactly work tell me

Windows 10 WiFi Setting and Driver disappear automatically acbe205f-9903-42aa-85d2-b1fa213a48d3?upload=true.png Windows 10 WiFi Setting and Driver disappear automatically 4054cfaa-c7e7-4e0f-9a0a-8f65c7c30498?upload=true.png

:)

Mahmoud Kamal., Oct 7, 2018
  2. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

How to stop Windows 10 from automatically installing new and updated drivers constantly (particularly for GPU users with stable drivers)

• Right click "My Computer"
    • Click "Properties"
    • Click on "Hardware" tab
    • Click "Device Installation Settings"
    • Tick the "No, let me choose what to do"
    • Tick "Never install driver software from Windows Update"

RCoon, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Windows 10 WiFi Setting and Driver disappear automatically

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 WiFi Setting and Driver disappear automatically

1. Windows 10 WiFi Setting and Driver disappear automatically - Similar Threads - WiFi Setting Driver

2. Wifi Disappears or Disabled automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Disappears or Disabled automatically: I'm having Asus tuf gaming a15. My device Wi-Fi driver is MediaTek wifi6 mt7921. when i connect power adapter or launch high end games, The Wi-Fi disappears. I checked networks hardware properties. There Wi-Fi status is not present. how to solve this?...
  3. Wifi Disappears or Disabled automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Disappears or Disabled automatically: I'm having Asus tuf gaming a15. My device Wi-Fi driver is MediaTek wifi6 mt7921. when i connect power adapter or launch high end games, The Wi-Fi disappears. I checked networks hardware properties. There Wi-Fi status is not present. how to solve this?...
  4. wifi driver disappear automatically

wifi driver disappear automatically: Hello, I am using windows 10 on my Asus tuf. Recently I have got an issue regarding the WIFI. My laptop WIFI disconnect automatically and then I am not able to reconnect it until I do network reset.When it gets disconnected automatically, WIFI driver in the device manager...
  5. wifi driver disappear automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi driver disappear automatically: Hello, I am using windows 10 on my Asus tuf. Recently I have got an issue regarding the WIFI. My laptop WIFI disconnect automatically and then I am not able to reconnect it until I do network reset.When it gets disconnected automatically, WIFI driver in the device manager...
  6. wifi driver disappear automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Wifi Driver and settings Disappearing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver and settings Disappearing randomly: I am using ASUS TUF Gaming A15 series laptop. Recently I am facing issues related to the wifi driver. The system works perfectly after I connect to a wifi network. But then suddenly and randomly the wifi setting disappears and even the driver is not visible in Device Manager....
  8. Wifi Driver and settings Disappearing randomly

Wifi Driver and settings Disappearing randomly: I am using ASUS TUF Gaming A15 series laptop. Recently I am facing issues related to the wifi driver. The system works perfectly after I connect to a wifi network. But then suddenly and randomly the wifi setting disappears and even the driver is not visible in Device Manager....
  9. Fingerprint settings disappearing automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint settings disappearing automatically.: I have set up my my fingerprint lock in my system. It was running smoothly for couple of weeks but now it is not working. I am setting up fingerprint lock but it removes my finger print after some time automatically. i repeat this several time but each time it removed my...
  10. Fingerprint settings disappearing automatically.

Fingerprint settings disappearing automatically.: I have set up my my fingerprint lock in my system. It was running smoothly for couple of weeks but now it is not working. I am setting up fingerprint lock but it removes my finger print after some time automatically. i repeat this several time but each time it removed my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi driver keeps disappearing

2. windows user disapear after connecting as Administrator

3. wifi driver keeps disappearing windows 10

4. wifi driver disappearing after shutdown windows 10,
  5. wifi option dissapears every time i shut down windows,
  6. wi fi setting disappear in windows 10 manual