Windows 10: Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC

Discus and support Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is planning to bring Android phone notifications directly to Windows 10 PCs. During a session at Build 2016 today, Microsoft detailed how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by davidhk, Apr 2, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC

Microsoft is planning to bring Android phone notifications directly to Windows 10 PCs. During a session at Build 2016 today, Microsoft detailed how missed calls, messages, and other notifications from an Android phone will appear on a Windows 10 PC. Microsoft is using the Cortana app for Android to enable this support, and Windows 10 users will even be able to reply to the Android notifications directly from a PC.

http://www.theverge.com/microsoft/20...-cloud-android

:)

davidhk, Apr 2, 2016

2. Cortana on my Android Phone

Hi Michaela,

Seeing notifications from your Android phone on your Windows 10 PC is possible. To do so, you may follow the steps below:

1. On Android, download and install the Cortana app.

2. Using the Cortana app on the Android phone, tap the hamburger menu on the top left corner and select Settings.

3. Tap Sync Notifications and enable the notifications you'd like to see on your Windows 10 PC.

If you enable app notifications sync, you can customize which apps to sync. This is useful in controlling the number of notifications you receive.

During setup, the Android device will ask permission to give notification access to Cortana.

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Apr 2, 2016
  3. Joanna 777, Apr 2, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Must be coming, but I can't enable it, (yet)

(Forgot I had Cortana installed on my 'Droid!) *Redface

Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows 10 will bring your Android phone notifications to your PC - Similar Threads - bring Android phone

2. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  3. Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - Link to Windows on Android: Hello everyone,I downloaded Your Phone app both on my Asus PC and on my Galaxy A71. Calls, messages and notifications seems to work, but when I open the window that would let me properly use the phone by the PC, this window is always white, although clicking in it, the phone...
  4. Your Phone Notifications

Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  5. Your Phone Companion on Android phone

Your Phone Companion on Android phone: OK guys, have a really strange problem here. I've been having MAJOR problems with the Your Phone app on windows 10. The phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy s10, PC is i7 processor, 16Gb memory, windows 10 Pro Build 19536.1000. It has a bluetooth connection to the phone using...
  6. 'Your Phone' notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Your Phone' notifications: Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I want to see the banners with no sound played, there is no option for this inside the app. submitted by /u/mariocf [link]...
  7. Android phone says "Lost connection to your PC" in the "Your Phone Companion", but it...

Android phone says "Lost connection to your PC" in the "Your Phone Companion", but it...: I can run the "Your phone" desktop application and it all seems to work ok with my phone. I can see photos, and send text messages from the PC through the phone. But the phone notifications window shows a message that it "Lost connection to your PC" and I can't remove this...
  8. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. You will can only delete...
  9. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview...
  10. Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to...