Windows 10: Windows 10 will come pre-installed on Surface 3 and Pro 3 'soon'

Discus and support Windows 10 will come pre-installed on Surface 3 and Pro 3 'soon' in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yesterday, a Microsoft executive indicated that it would not be possible to buy new PCs with Windows 10 pre-installed on July 29, when the OS launches,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 will come pre-installed on Surface 3 and Pro 3 'soon'

Read more: Microsoft: Windows 10 will come pre-installed on Surface 3 and Pro 3

:)

Brink, Jul 13, 2015
  2. mnaussie Win User

Surface Pro 3 pre-installed applications will not uninstall

I have a number of applications such as Onenote, Groove Music and XBOX, etc. that I cannot remove from either of my Windows 10 systems. I have a DELL 1745 and a brand new Surface Pro 3. I have tried everything short of hacking the registry which I prefer
    not do unless absolutely necessary.

Please advise how these "factory" installed applications can be removed. Onenote is particularly frustrating as the click of the pen opens the installed program rather than my Office 2013 version that I am using on both devices.

Please help, I was going to "chat" but they are overloaded and I do not want to wait in the queue and am hoping there is some sort of sort of reasonable explanation for why these will not remove through uninstall normally at start menu, task menu, etc.
    Of course they are not displayed in Programs and whilst I do not consider myself an "expert" I have been a geek for 20 some years.

Thank you.

mnaussie, Jul 13, 2015
  3. mnaussie Win User
    Surface Pro 3 pre-installed applications will not uninstall

This is totally unacceptable. I believe it is ridiculous that I must have applications that I do not want and are interfering with other PURCHASED applications such as Office 2013 and MediaMonkey. These apps are expensive and I WANT an environment in which
    they work properly.

I need a better answer from Microsoft. As an IT Director I want to know why would XBox be a required application on an operating system that is used for work? I have never ever played a GAME nor do I want to.

Please advise.

mnaussie, Jul 13, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 will come pre-installed on Surface 3 and Pro 3 'soon'

1. Windows 10 will come pre-installed on Surface 3 and Pro 3 'soon' - Similar Threads - pre installed Surface

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Pre order Surface Laptop 3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pre order Surface Laptop 3: Hi I pre ordered the surface laptop 3 and wanted to know if it was shipping on the 22nd or being delivered on the 22nd? My order says delivered on the 22nd but my card still hasn't been charged....
  5. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  6. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  7. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen...
  8. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  9. Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure: I would love to get some help with surface pro 3 restarting in sleep mode. After waking up from sleep, surface is fully restarted. This happens once in 2-3 days. I have LG25UM and Unitek USB3 with Gigabit Etherner HUB connected and surface is plugged in. I attached SF...
  10. Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3: Just upgraded my Surface Pro 3 to Windows 10. Now I have no network connections. The wireless drivers and the docking station drivers are all there. I have tried uninstall and reinstall the drivers for both Marvell and Surface ethernet adapter and still nothing....